The goal for forex trading

Rate this topic

Forex is one of the most actively traded markets. There are many traders in the market. However, new traders often trade blindly without having a solid plan and goal. So, I recommend setting a goal according to your skill. Know your ability from a demo account which most brokers like Eurotrader offer. The broker also takes no hidden charge, no commission and much more.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:06 AM, ali555 said:

If there is not any hope or no goal, then the suffering we go through and the process of learning the skills and experience necessary in this market has no purpose, there is no reason why everyone has their gold and their hands behind trading in this market.

Stocks24

We must make use of a Trading System that is easy for us to understand and use.

The forex market never sleeps and this is on the grounds that action proceeds constantly and in all sides of the globe. This is built up through the three session framework, a framework which makes it feasible for traders to trade at whatever point they need, paying little heed to the time or place. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I find their organizations extraordinary. I love their low spreads and no commission.

6 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

The forex market never sleeps and this is on the grounds that action proceeds constantly and in all sides of the globe. This is built up through the three session framework, a framework which makes it feasible for traders to trade at whatever point they need, paying little heed to the time or place. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I find their organizations extraordinary. I love their low spreads and no commission.

Forex trading is a Global markets so we will need to make the best use of the Trading Opportunities available to us.

6 hours ago, papia09 said:

As per my view every trader deserve better money here but it's true that very few are able to make money from here since they don't use reliable broker so in this case I will recommend FreshForex as they are very reliable and secure. 

If we are using a trading system that is reliable then our income from such trades will increase.