Using demo account

Rate this topic

Demo account can be helpful for newbies but they shouldn't use it too much. I mean that you cannot really learn to trade using demo because there are no slippages and psychological pressure. I believe that the most adequate way if using demo is to learn how to use your trading platform in the most efficient way, but when you master it, you'd better start trading real money. You can start with some small amount and you will feel that trading even micro lots differs from trading with demo.

On 9/22/2021 at 8:29 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We must use a Forex Broker that is both Reliable and Reputed by us.

There are a lot of trading indicators in the market. Moving averages are one of the most popular and easy-to-use indicators for performing technical analysis. I recommend new traders should start with the moving average indicator. It is easy to learn, unlike other indicators. Most brokers like Tpglobalfx provide it to their trading platform.

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

Skills can be developed by trading on demo platforms. There is a lot of need for a demo platform to develop skills. I have been able to develop skills using Eurotrader broker's demo platform. And now I am doing real trading on this platform. Benefits of this broker, 5 types of account including Swap-Free Account, Lots of Deposit / Withdrawal Option including BTC, etc.

Choosing the right broker is very important. However, traders often fail to do that. If traders can acknowledge their weaknesses, they can be a better traders. To avoid fraud in the Forex market, it is wise to trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader. The broker also offers smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users and many more.

13 hours ago, David Meyers said:

Choosing the right broker is very important. However, traders often fail to do that. If traders can acknowledge their weaknesses, they can be a better traders. To avoid fraud in the Forex market, it is wise to trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader. The broker also offers smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users and many more.

I am doing my trading with the International Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂