Website development

Rate this topic

Hi. I was looking for web designers over the internet. Since there are no acquaintances who could advise, so you have to solve all the issues yourself. Found an example site for physiotherapists https://about.me/physicaltherapywebsites01 and got interested in the developers. It turned out to be Plenty Of Pixels, which I received a lot of positive reviews on the net. Therefore, I decided that this was a sign and was not mistaken in my choice. Look out of work and choose them. You will be 100% satisfied with the result.

Edited by Mokoli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey. Need some advice. Been struggling to find a brilliant web development company for a Shopify build. Does anyone have someone they would recommend.

We’ve had many developers over the last 3 years and we are worried about the back end of things. It seems we keep getting small issues day to day that seem to come from bad development. But whose to say as it’s not my area of competence.

Any company that we find on the internet expects 40-50k for a website build which sounds ridiculous to me as we already have a full functioning website that just needs a makeover and polish.

Would be great if someone can explain to me whether they are bullsh**ing is or it is in fact worth it.

Thanks 🙏

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2022 at 8:04 PM, PutinHuylo said:

Hey. Need some advice. Been struggling to find a brilliant web development company for a Shopify build. Does anyone have someone they would recommend.

We’ve had many developers over the last 3 years and we are worried about the back end of things. It seems we keep getting small issues day to day that seem to come from bad development. But whose to say as it’s not my area of competence.

Any company that we find on the internet expects 40-50k for a website build which sounds ridiculous to me as we already have a full functioning website that just needs a makeover and polish.

Would be great if someone can explain to me whether they are bullsh**ing is or it is in fact worth it. And is it worth to run this https://vulners.com/assessment database for Linux environment? Your opinion?

Thanks 🙏

40-50k per a website? 🙄 that is too much! I doubt that even the site of Apple costs that much money, my opinion.