Making good money on demo account

Rate this topic

If you're making good money on your demo account but failing on your real account, you still need to improve. Make a proper strategy and plan to improve. However, many brokers do not allow certain types of trading strategies. traders should choose to trade with a broker like Eurotrader that allows all kinds of strategies in the market. It also takes no commission, no additional charge during withdrawal, and much more.

Success in forex trading is hard but not impossible to do. So, don’t be afraid to succeed. It may be easier than you think. Traders need a proper understanding of the market in order to be successful. So, first, learn the way of trading and practice in a demo account until you fully master the trading. The demo account is a free account that all brokers like TP Global FX offer to their traders.

The most common reason why someone does well on a demo account and worse on a real account is trading psychology. Fear, greed and anger are not experienced when you trade demo, and they can take you by surprise on a real account. So in order to become more successful, traders have to be aware of and learn to deal with emotions.

On 9/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, Dora Wi said:

The most common reason why someone does well on a demo account and worse on a real account is trading psychology. Fear, greed and anger are not experienced when you trade demo, and they can take you by surprise on a real account. So in order to become more successful, traders have to be aware of and learn to deal with emotions.

With the help of the demo trading account we can make more income and reduce the loss 

By avoiding the scammers in Forex market, I have selected the amazing service provider named Forex4you Company. In this market like this reliable broker they are few brokers who really help their clients. From this reliable broker I get lower trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage, higher security of funding, low transaction cost, instant market execution, active customer service etc.

For making huge money from Forex market for every trader it is very important to trade with a good trading broker who will ensure security of funding, active customer service, easy withdraw without any long term process, fastest trade execution, fluent trading platforms, various trading accounts, low trading spread and high leverage etc. and to make huge money all these are very essential. 

Success on demo means nothing. There are so many people who are extremely successful on demo account but they fail when they start trading real money. So, don't be over confident after a couple os successful deal on demo. Trading success implies constant learning and improving, no time to rest on your laurels.

The mosr depressing thing when we talk about demo accounts is the fact that if you make lots of demo profits, it doesn't mean that you are ready to do high profits with the real account. Demo is just an approximation of trading which lacks some of the most important characteristic features like psychological factor and slippages. As for psychology, you cannot really feel the psychological pressure when you trade with the imaginary money. You don't feel fear to lose everything like you feel it on live trading. However, whis moment shouldn't be underrated because it affects your trading results significantly. As for slippages, demo account operations are executed immediately, while real operations don't behave as smoothly as demo. Sometimes the volatily on the market is extremely high and several msecs, while your order goes to the broker's server, are enough for the price to change. So, your order may be opened not on the price you expected. 

Forex is an uncertain and risky market. It does not have a definite win, and sometimes it is difficult to avoid making the wrong decision. Traders need to prepare for any kind of uncertainty which may cost less. Therefore, stop loss is very important for all traders. It protects traders from huge losses. However, the trader often encounters slippage during SL execution. But in my case, I never face such a problem with Tpglobalfx.

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

No matter what area you invest in, study hard before you invest. It is a high-risk market.  If traders can make stable profits from demo trading, they need to trade in live trading at that point. I am a professional Forex trader and have been trading on Eurotrader since 2018. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 trading platforms and many more.

13 hours ago, David Meyers said:

No matter what area you invest in, study hard before you invest. It is a high-risk market.  If traders can make stable profits from demo trading, they need to trade in live trading at that point. I am a professional Forex trader and have been trading on Eurotrader since 2018. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 trading platforms and many more.

We will need to learn about the Trading Skills before doing our trades.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Higher your confidence level through demo account. Trade Forex maintaining the trading rules and regulations. You have to take help from external sources too to understand the financial condition of the market. Quantitative analysis bolsters the result of technical analysis. Eurotrader allows all types of trading on their platform.