I do not think that

Rate this topic

I do not think that it is a good idea to follow others trading idea. It makes us confused. And sometimes greedy also which is very bad for trading. The best idea is to find out what suits you. Which type of trading is best for you. Then make a strategy that suits with your trading personality. Forex is a long term business. So we can't stay long by following others. I do my own trading at Eurotrader broker because of their tight spreads. I really amazed by their customer support.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

I do not think that it is a good idea to follow others trading idea. It makes us confused. And sometimes greedy also which is very bad for trading. The best idea is to find out what suits you. Which type of trading is best for you. Then make a strategy that suits with your trading personality. Forex is a long term business. So we can't stay long by following others. I do my own trading at Eurotrader broker because of their tight spreads. I really amazed by their customer support.

If we are looking to earn income we need to use the Trading Skills that are easy for us to understand and use in doing our trades.

Breakout trading is one of the most profitable trading strategies in the forex market. It is a long-term trading strategy. Traders aim for high profit in this kind of trading strategy. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is one of the best trading indicators for this kind of trading strategy. The trader often aims for a 1:3 or 1:5 risk-reward ratio. I also use trailing SL for breakouts which my broker TP Global FX executes perfectly.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:16 AM, maspluto said:

a trading plan must indeed be owned by a trader, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

It is very important for us to make use of a trading plan that is easy to understand.

In the biggest online earning or foreign currency exchange market following proper steps as like learning and hard working are the most common and necessary. Without following the market rules there are no way to become successful. There are many ways to get educated from uneducated in the beginning in the currency market.

I am one of the experienced clients of Forex4you trading Company and I can proudly say that this broker is the best and perfect guider for any types of Forex traders. They have exclusive learning sessions in their platform which really helps the Forex traders to acquire good trading knowledge. They even provide non-stop customer service by 24/7 so that the traders can easily get any types of trading solution.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:43 AM, Sam Patrick said:

In the biggest online earning or foreign currency exchange market following proper steps as like learning and hard working are the most common and necessary. Without following the market rules there are no way to become successful. There are many ways to get educated from uneducated in the beginning in the currency market.

I am one of the experienced clients of Forex4you trading Company and I can proudly say that this broker is the best and perfect guider for any types of Forex traders. They have exclusive learning sessions in their platform which really helps the Forex traders to acquire good trading knowledge. They even provide non-stop customer service by 24/7 so that the traders can easily get any types of trading solution.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXopen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

I totally agree with you here. Following other people's ideas is getting us nowhere. You should make your personal opinion on the things which take place on the market. It is never harmful to hear some other traders' ideas because sometimes they make you think outside the box and broaden your horizons, but nonetheless, you shouldn't follow those ideas without making it through your own perception of the trading.

In forex market, leverage is an important trading tool. Because higher leverage ensures the high profit. It is easy to make more money through high leverage. I select Forex4you as my broker because of their dynamic leverage. It provides the high leverage is 1:1000 which helps a trader to invest less and make profit more. So, I can comfortable make money by this broker because of their dynamic leverage.

On 10/4/2021 at 9:27 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing emotions must be able to be controlled properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We must try to learn how to manage the Emotions in doing our trades.