Using high leverage is risky

Rate this topic

Forex isn't like gambling. Some people treat it like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to influence a whole deal to sort out. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. I like their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It likewise doesn't requote while I submit any request.

Selecting high leverage can put the investment at a lot of risks. For this, it is necessary to select low leverage and trade. This protects the investment. When I join new trading, I select high leverage and often have zero investment. Now I work with Eurotrader brokers with 1: 100 leverage. This broker has more benefits such as FX, Shares, Cryptos, Indices, Commodities, Metals- Trading Pairs, Smart & User-Friendly Trading Apps for Mobile Users, etc.

3 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

Selecting high leverage can put the investment at a lot of risks. For this, it is necessary to select low leverage and trade. This protects the investment. When I join new trading, I select high leverage and often have zero investment. Now I work with Eurotrader brokers with 1: 100 leverage. This broker has more benefits such as FX, Shares, Cryptos, Indices, Commodities, Metals- Trading Pairs, Smart & User-Friendly Trading Apps for Mobile Users, etc.

We must make use of the Lower Leverage settings when we are doing our trades.

Leverage can be used to give you the opportunity to trade more in the forex market. By understanding the risk management and the psychology of learning traders will remain focused on the process and override the results beforehand. Currently, many brokers, including my broker Eurotrader, offer high leverage up to 1: 500. The broker also offers the best trading services including a low and tight spread with no hidden charge and much more.

Making good profit from Forex trading is just the difficult thing in the world, though more than thousands of Forex traders are still very interested on making profit by doing Forex trading. Yes, it is possible of becoming rich even by doing Forex trading, but try to follow the proper rules of Forex business.

As a trader I select Forex4you trading Company as because they are very active for providing customer service without any error. They firstly give free training course so that the newcomers can easily learn and become well- educated of the Forex market. For making good profit their high trading leverage facility from 1:1000 and low zero spread are very much efficient. Now I am earning good money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, Sam Patrick said:

Making good profit from Forex trading is just the difficult thing in the world, though more than thousands of Forex traders are still very interested on making profit by doing Forex trading. Yes, it is possible of becoming rich even by doing Forex trading, but try to follow the proper rules of Forex business.

As a trader I select Forex4you trading Company as because they are very active for providing customer service without any error. They firstly give free training course so that the newcomers can easily learn and become well- educated of the Forex market. For making good profit their high trading leverage facility from 1:1000 and low zero spread are very much efficient. Now I am earning good money.

It is not at all advisable for the foreign exchange traders to make use of high leverages

Forex is a risky market. Many traders are losing money due to lose control of their feeling. So, EA or robot is good alternative for them. It doesn’t involve emotion in trading. There are lot of EAs in the market. Some work and some don’t. So, trader should test it in demo account before using in real account. I always test new EA or strategy in free demo account with Forex4you.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:31 AM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Forex is a risky market. Many traders are losing money due to lose control of their feeling. So, EA or robot is good alternative for them. It doesn’t involve emotion in trading. There are lot of EAs in the market. Some work and some don’t. So, trader should test it in demo account before using in real account. I always test new EA or strategy in free demo account with Forex4you.

Forex trading will remain risky if we are using Higher Leverages