Is it easy to earn money in forex?

Rate this topic

Every trader choose that kind of broker which has low spreads. Spreads is a very important tool in forex trading. Sometimes high spreads put a trader into danger. he may face loss because of high spreads. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They give low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It is very lower than most other brokers in the forex market. I love them because they don't change their rates. They always be helpful for me. I love them because of their low spreads and easy trading techniques.

Forex is a difficult money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

13 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

Forex is a difficult money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

Foreign exchange market need a good plan of action for results

• 2 months later...

Spread can be your strategy also, For you guys who want to choose an Account types with 0 spread, you can trading with FreshForex, so you will not be annoyed anymore with spread, it is really 0 spread. It is suit for you if you are a scalper or trader with another strategies, just go here and open an account and start your trading with 0 spread with FreshForex. https://myfreshforex.com/create/

3 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the trading plan must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort as what is in line with expectations with Tickmill.

We will need to make and use such kind of Trading systems that can start giving us more Profits from the markets.

• 1 year later...

Whether earning from Forex is easy or not depends on trading knowledge. Newbies can read e-books, watch video tutorials, and trade on demo account to reap more knowledge. Eurotrader offers traders free educational program and a smooth trading environment. In three accounts, the broker offers flexible leverages.