Best leverage is the small ratio

Rate this topic

On 9/2/2021 at 7:47 AM, maspluto said:

The use of the existing leverage must be carefully considered, this is needed so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

If we will make use of the Lower leverage settings we will remain as Safe traders.

Sufficient knowledge only increases self-confidence, it does not mean that traders can make money. Often, new traders do not be very interested in learning, even though many brokers, like Eurotrader, offer free materials. My broker also offers the best trading services including easy and fast account opening quick id verification process and many more.

Why traders lose money with trading indicators.

One must understand that Trading requires many EFFORT to know the market and discipline to enable to follow through your trading plan. many of us fail to know that they can’t simply replace trading techniques and market knowledge with the utilization of Trading Indicators.

Trading Indicators are employed by most traders to form money trading.

They are chart analysis tools wont to show what happened on the worth and consequently help in making trading decisions.

These indicators have also had many traders lose money while trading using them.

But are the trading indicators really the problem?

Here are some reason, why traders lose money with trading indicators:

1. you bought conned into the “indicators game”
Many traders don’t skills this game is meant to be played.
They believe the solution lies within the “right” combination of indicators which will make them rich.
So they buy the newest trading indicators to assist them crack the code.
And after many failed attempts, they wonder why they lose money with trading indicators.

2. Having No Idea of what they're doing.
Are you shocked that traders can even have no idea of what they're doing?
It happens.
Some traders just log into their trading accounts, pick trading indicators, and apply them on the chart. 

They then proceed following the indicator wherever it leads, with completely not even the slightest idea of how the indicator works or what they're doing trading with the indicator.

3. Bollinger Band
One common mistake that the majority Traders do is using the Bollinger Band as a price indication for ‘Overbought’ and/or ‘Oversold’ region, especially when price goes sideway.

4. Not Understanding Indicators.
Having no understanding of what indicators are and what they are doing may be a major reason many traders lose money.

Trading indicators are lagging, to mean that they show you what has already happened and don't predict the longer term .

Different indicators have unique and specific ways during which they assist predict the market direction also .

5. Combining Indicators Wrongly.
While emphasizing on combining trading indicators, i need to say that the mixture must be done correctly.

Using trading Indicators of an equivalent class yields redundancy.

For the simplest results, traders must combine trading indicators of various classes.

In my opinion, Forex4you is the best broker in the forex market. I am trading with them for almost 3 years. It gives the best trading facilities like their customer support is awesome. If I ask for support in my native language. Immediately a representative calls me and tries their best to solve my problem. They also never delay my withdrawal request.

21 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

In my opinion, Forex4you is the best broker in the forex market. I am trading with them for almost 3 years. It gives the best trading facilities like their customer support is awesome. If I ask for support in my native language. Immediately a representative calls me and tries their best to solve my problem. They also never delay my withdrawal request.

We should try to use a lower amount of trading leverage when we are doing our trades so that we are getting the profits in our trading accounts without any Risks.