Recognizing your weakness

Rate this topic

No one is perfect in forex trading. Even expert traders lose money in the market. So it is better to recognize your mistake and learn from it. A trading journal is the best way to keep track of your mistakes. In my case, I maintain an electronic journal which my broker Eurotrader provides. It also offers 5 types of accounts including swap-free and micro-accounts.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:09 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations together with Tickmill.

When we are trading in the Forex markets we will need to use Successful Strategies.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

During this learning period, you should start Forex trading initially with a low capital. You should trade with a secure trading broker. FXOpulence offers high leverage and narrow trading spread in majority of their pairs. They offer some resourceful trading instruments including Indices1000, crypto500 and USD basket.