Starting amount should not be mor

Rate this topic

Forex trading is risky. It is even riskier if traders start with huge amounts of money or more than what they can afford to lose. It is better to know the market well. Thanks to FreshForex for providing the best support for the traders. It helps to provide the better guidelines, free educational course and all kinds of technological supports.

https://freshforex.com/

• 4 months later...

You are right about this. I have introduced a few friends to my broker Forexchief. First, they got $100 no deposit bonus, and then they got 500% up to $500 as bonus. When you have bonuses like this you won't have to risk your personal money at first. So it is important to take advantages of bonuses like this.

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful with broker you choose, I was trading with XtreamForex Broker and I got a very bad experience, XtreamForex just cancel my bonus when I was use it to hold my position, so when they do it, my margin is going down, what happen next? Of course I got MC and I loss all of my money. This is how they mess with me, with you. So just be careful with broker you choose.

• 6 months later...
On 1/23/2022 at 3:00 AM, broforex51 said:

Be careful with broker you choose, I was trading with XtreamForex Broker and I got a very bad experience, XtreamForex just cancel my bonus when I was use it to hold my position, so when they do it, my margin is going down, what happen next? Of course I got MC and I loss all of my money. This is how they mess with me, with you. So just be careful with broker you choose.

This is extremely important, never be too hasty in choosing a broker. I would also advice traders to check terms and conditions of brokers before they register, a lot of us fail in this regard. So technically you wouldn't blame most brokers because we breached agreement.

I made sure to check Forex Chief terms before registration, and they came through with their promise on 100% welcome bonus which allows you to withdraw profit without any limitations, and the bonus itself can be withdrawn after required trading turnover completed.