Choose the right kinds of brokers and avoid fake

Rate this topic

Thousands of fake brokers in the trading world but must choose the right one. Therefore, trader must gain proper knowledge on trading. More, vast group of people is losing  from profits reasons of fake brokers. To select a broker you have to vary careful. Trader can choose a broker various ways likely, stability, regulation, awarded. FreshForex is a such broker  which is regulated and stable company from 2004. It provides the best privacy for the traders and gives the best offers, bonuses and all kinds of  technological supports. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have used several brokers from different locations. I have more than 5 year experience. The current broker I am using is Forexchief. This broker is better than all the others I have used. This is why I have used them longer. There are no issues with order execution, no issues with withdrawing my money. Everything is easy. lower spreads and fees. I found this broker through a review website, the reviews are good. So make sure you read a broker reviews, it is one way to find a trusted broker.

• 1 month later...

Whether you’re looking for a broker or a financial advisor, you need to be comfortable with the people who'll be providing you with advice, products and services. Ask lots of questions about what the company offers and its experience with clients who have similar needs to your own. 

Edited by Rhea

• 1 month later...

I think this is one of the most paramount part of being a trader, that is choosing the right broker. So many fake brokers out there who have made away with people's funds.

I generally tell traders, especially newbies to watch out for the following before they decide which broker to register with;

Office visibility: Do they have an office where you can go for physical inquiry?

Regulated: Are they regulated, and by which agency?

Commission: Do they have hidden charges and are their commission low?

Reviews: Not like you base your decision solely on this, but it's important you check reviews on them.

Personally I fell victim to some fake sites sometime ago before a friend recommended forexchief, and when I did check on them they matched what I was looking for in a broker. Not only are they regulated but are licensed as well.

• 2 weeks later...

My broker ForexChief is providing me customized trading package which is basically helping me to achieve my trading goals. I am receiving narrowest spread, reasonable leverage of 1:400, re-quote and slippage free timely, orderly and fastest trade executions with all modern trading tools and techniques. Yes, I am receiving greater chances to work with any sort of trading strategy and this broke is also offering me micro trading account to work with smaller amount of money.

• 2 months later...

This thread is very vital. so many including myself have fallen prey to the hands of scam brokers that abound. One way to curb this threat is to trade with a regulated broker that you verified, I made no mistake in checking whether Forexchief were really regulated because I saw on their page that they are regulated by The Financial Markets Association. Of course I had to check with FMA to be sure before registering.

• 1 month later...

If you are new in forex trading, please be careful what broker you choose. Look, now I'm trading with Grand Capital and claim for their bonus, but there is some hidden terms that impossible for me, so now I lost my money and the bonus at all, no explanation from Grand Capital until today, they just took my money away.

• 3 months later...
On 6/16/2022 at 1:03 PM, colin08 said:

This thread is very vital. so many including myself have fallen prey to the hands of scam brokers that abound. One way to curb this threat is to trade with a regulated broker that you verified, I made no mistake in checking whether Forexchief were really regulated because I saw on their page that they are regulated by The Financial Markets Association. Of course I had to check with FMA to be sure before registering.

I couldn't agree more, we have to be careful with this brokers. Yes forexchief do so well, the fact that they have been in the market for over 8years says a lot about them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 6:53 PM, uncle gober said:

Of course, don't choose the wrong broker so that our capital doesn't disappear later. I myself chose the Tickmill broker, because it suits my trading style. Here capital is safe, and you can also feel comfortable in trading.

So true, fund security is an essential thing to look at. Forexchief has done well in providing advanced solutions to control and reduce trading losses through protection against negative balance.