Do you like offers and bonuses?

Rate this topic

Offers and bonuses are  important when you gain vast trading knowledge. So without proper knowledge you can not stay in the trading market for long time. One the other hand, trader must be chosen a reliable broker like FreshForex which provides the 300% deposits bonuses, 1:2000 leverage offers, order execution within 0.05 seconds  and outstanding features. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess everyone does, but they make more sense when you can actually use them. This is why it becomes imperative to check the terms and conditions from brokers on their offers before you choose. this is one reason I have appreciated forexchief over the years, they have this amazing trading credits they offer that gives up to 70% of the deposit. They are termless and interest-free, and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading, this is the part we all need to watch out for.

On 8/23/2022 at 11:53 PM, Breed said:

I guess everyone does, but they make more sense when you can actually use them. This is why it becomes imperative to check the terms and conditions from brokers on their offers before you choose. this is one reason I have appreciated forexchief over the years, they have this amazing trading credits they offer that gives up to 70% of the deposit. They are termless and interest-free, and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading, this is the part we all need to watch out for.

What bonuses do you use?

3 hours ago, Eraser said:

What bonuses do you use?

I remember the no deposit bonus which is up to $100 by ForexChief that is credited to your account after verification, this was really ideal at the time because it afforded an avenue to check their services and test my trading strategies without risking my money.

There are many bonuses that brokers are offering nowadays, but most of them are offering bonuses that are not fully tradable. Once you lose your deposit, they will remove the bonus from your account.

These bonuses are of no use as soon as you lose your deposit, and your position will be forcibly closed by your broker. I recently came across Capital Street FX which offers a bonus that is not only fully tradable but also supports drawdowns. It is completely unique as the bonus will act like your own equity. I was offered a 350% bonus on my deposit of $1000 with 1:1000 leverage. I have tried and tested this broker and they are reliable and the bonus is really amazing.

• 1 year later...
On 9/6/2022 at 1:03 PM, capitalstreetFX said:

I was offered a 350% bonus on my deposit of $1000 with 1:1000 leverage. 

I see that would a handful of amount in bonus and decent leverage as well, i noticed that brokers like hfm offers leverage up to 1:1000 on micro and 1:400 on the regular accounts however i have noticed some crazy offers like 1:3000 which seems pretty unrealistic too.