A regulated broker can be your friend.

Rate this topic

There are lots of brokers we can see around the world. Therefore, before investing forex trading traders should choose a regulated and trustworthy broker like FreshForex which established in 2004 and having lichened liquidity, it provides free online educational courses, especial cares for the newbies and more all kinds of supports and guidelines for the traders. 

• 7 months later...

While regulation is a must, there are other stuff one needs to consider in choosing a broker. This aspect is very important, because even a regulated broker can somewhat frustrate you in other areas. Like high or hidden commission, difficulty in getting your complains across and getting help quickly, withdrawal and depositing your funds with hassle.

These are factors I also considered while choosing forexchief, I had to be sure I will be comfortable with them and my stay there would be a smooth one because I don't joke with my funds

I can say that regulations matter but we should also check broker's reputation as well before chosing any of them because there are many bad examples of the past where even regulated brokers turned into scam taking away all the traders money. Not sure if those traders got their money back or not. Some reputed brokers could be hotforex, xm, octa, exness, lmfx etc however better doing some of your own research before finalizing the right broker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 1:02 PM, Pass22 said:

While regulation is a must, there are other stuff one needs to consider in choosing a broker. This aspect is very important, because even a regulated broker can somewhat frustrate you in other areas. Like high or hidden commission, difficulty in getting your complains across and getting help quickly, withdrawal and depositing your funds with hassle.

These are factors I also considered while choosing forexchief, I had to be sure I will be comfortable with them and my stay there would be a smooth one because I don't joke with my funds

I couldn't agree more with you, I trade with forexchief too and honestly I didn't really pay too much attention to many things at first because it was my boss who recommended them. As time went by I could see why he did, their low commission and the fact that they are ready to assist you anytime has endeared me to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/3/2022 at 1:21 PM, Pass22 said:

Yes Breed, They have been doing well so far and I hope they continue like that. Their low commission and transparency has been a stand out feature for me.

I totally agree, there is this sense of security while trading with them because they do so well in making sure your funds are secured and trading is done without hindrance or any unnecessary interference.