Scam broker can be dangerous

Rate this topic

Scam exists in every sector. Forex is not different. So, traders have to be careful at selecting brokers. Especially newbie faces major scam due to broker. I recommend a regulated broker to trade. As for me, I trade with Eurotrade. They give me the best trading platform with low spread and high leverage. Their education sector is also helpful to learn to trade for new to expert traders.

Forex is a very easy market to invest in. but it is also risky market. Most novice traders often blow their accounts on the first night due to lack of trading platform knowledge. So new traders need to trade safely. There are two most popular trading platform mt4 and mt5. Eurotrader offers both. MT4 is specially made for Forex traders and MT5 is for non-FX products such as crypto, metal and gold.

All traders come to the market to make a profit. But few are able to achieve that dream. Many fail and quit the market. Traders need proper knowledge and skill to achieve success in the market. Try demo trading first. Try to achieve your desired result in a demo account and then try to achieve it in a real account. However, my broker Forex4you help me a lot to learn to trade.

14 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

Of course, no discount can be given in choosing a broker. The broker will scam you whenever you try to give a little discount. I have chosen Eurotrader broker through a lot of research which has helped me to move forward in trading with a lot of help.

We need to select a Forex Trading Broker that is True ECN like FXOpen Markets 🙂