Trading is risky business

Rate this topic

We can lose a lot of money in a very short time. This is the motivation behind why money management and psychology assume an extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there are risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style. I trade at Eurotrader broker. It is a broker providing forex trading facilities with more than 100 trading instruments.

A trader needs a good platform. If the trader does not get a good broker, then his platform is not good either. A trader needs to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, there can be many problems to trade. When I started my trading carrier, I did not know about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Forex4you market. I feel very comfortable trading in this broker.

The broker is really an important issue in Forex trading because in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of profits if they have proper or strong knowledge about forex. Forex trading can do anyone. A reliable broker is very important for trade. My broker Tpglobalfx is very reliable and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

On 7/31/2021 at 1:52 PM, David Max said:

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of profits if they have proper or strong knowledge about forex. Forex trading can do anyone. A reliable broker is very important for trade. My broker Tpglobalfx is very reliable and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Foreign exchange market is a very big and international Markets and we will have to make the best use of the available opportunity with.

I totally agree that this business is risky. On the other hand, we have a lot of opportunities to earn money with the help of brokers. I can advice you to study all available info about brokers. That's important to study the broker you want to work with. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

Edited by Michael Butcher

You have mentioned just 2 reasons about losing but I don’t think so. Why traders fail it depends on their trading approach as well trading maturity.  Last week I did a huge loss to take revenge from this market . it was my emotions  I have understand right now. But a senior trade can fall a great loss also but he will never fall a emotions that I had.   

On 8/11/2021 at 8:43 AM, maspluto said:

the emotions that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We will need to make some Efforts and try to have a control over the Emotions.

• 2 years later...