Forex is difficult if you don't have knowledge

Rate this topic

Forex is a difficult money-making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills, you will lose money continuously. And for skills, you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come here. You will lose your hard-earned money. If you can give time and effort to learn, you can give it a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this, I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer-oriented facilities.

It is very important to choose a good broker in trading. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to get a good reward by trading. If the broker is good, you can make a profit by trading. Because of the spread of the broker is not good, then there are many problems when opening a trade. I am trading with Forex4you where I am following their advanced information advantages to make myself capable.

On 7/27/2021 at 12:11 PM, Nilde Lucchese said:

Forex is a difficult money-making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills, you will lose money continuously. And for skills, you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come here. You will lose your hard-earned money. If you can give time and effort to learn, you can give it a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this, I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer-oriented facilities.

Forex is difficult way to earn easy money in my opinion because a lot of people are attracted to forex trading as they think it is very easy however in actual it is not that easy and they have to learn all the necessary skills needed to make money using your own money which is really hard and take time to master those necessary skills.

Trade with high forex knowledge is very important. Without forex knowledge, you can't earn profits from the forex market. If you gain strong knowledge about forex then you can earn a lot of profits from the forex market. I always try to trade with my high forex knowledge. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

On 7/31/2021 at 1:56 PM, Ross Edwards said:

Trade with high forex knowledge is very important. Without forex knowledge, you can't earn profits from the forex market. If you gain strong knowledge about forex then you can earn a lot of profits from the forex market. I always try to trade with my high forex knowledge. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

If we will start increasing our trading skills and knowledge than our profit margins will improve gradually.

Forex is a difficult money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

For any types of people Forex trading is a perfect profession. Because there is no restriction like other business. It gives huge opportunity to earn huge profit if you can trade properly. The main object is to earn huge money from Forex business by every trader. My broker Tpglobalfx who give me best trading guideline. Now I have become a successful trader after following their instructions. I am enjoying my business.

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:38 AM, maspluto said:

demo accounts and existing educational programs must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in surviving and becoming a trader of the month Tickmill.

If we want to learn trades we can make use of the DEMO accounts.