Risky investment market

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 9:00 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in surviving and becoming a trader of the month Tickmill.

We need to minimise the overall amount of risks that are actually present when we are doing trading

"There will be losses in trading but if you try to cover this loss immediately then you will never be successful in trading. There will be a loss in trading so you have to try to cover that loss according to the plan. Trading is not possible without patience. When I was a new trader, if a trade stop loss hit, I would start overtrading to cover that loss. By trading like this, I have lost a lot of my investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very supportive and helpful.
"

On 9/2/2021 at 7:57 AM, maspluto said:

existing funds and risks must be managed properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We must understand that if the risks will come down we will be able to make more profits also.

Traders can choose to broker whatever they want. Traders must be able to distinguish between bad and good brokers. Choosing a regulated broker like a Eurotrader is the right choice for a trader. I trade with them for a long time. My broker also gives trading services in forex, stocks, cryptos, indices, commodities, and metals.

Forex trading can be complex and difficult if you don’t know the market well. However, if you have proper knowledge and skill it can be easy to earn money from forex trading. So, focus on learning rather than searching for the shortcut. There are no other shortcuts than learning knowledge.

That’s why I am spending most of my time in Forex4you educational resources. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients. 

21 hours ago, Sam Patrick said:

Forex trading can be complex and difficult if you don’t know the market well. However, if you have proper knowledge and skill it can be easy to earn money from forex trading. So, focus on learning rather than searching for the shortcut. There are no other shortcuts than learning knowledge.

That’s why I am spending most of my time in Forex4you educational resources. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients. 

We need to understand the Risks that are present in the markets so that we are able to get the required income from doing our trades.