Risky investment market

Rate this topic

Forex is a popular and risky investment market. I recommend to trading journal and follow systematic approach in trading. Trading journal should include the date of the trade was taken, the lot size of the transaction, the entry and exit points, and the results. Most of data Eurotrader provide me in monthly statement. Trading journal is essential to justify my performance later.

Today Forex trading is the biggest economic market in whole around the world and people get various facilities from this market that has made this business much famous. From among business Forex trading is much profitable. My trading broker is TP Global FX that is very reliable broker. For their traders they give – daily trade news, events, data, economic calendar, market alert and alarm system, Dow Jones News and reports etc. in their platforms.

11 hours ago, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We need to choose such kind of Forex Broker that is both Reliable and Reputed like FXOpen Markets 🙂

This is the reason why i choose them.

On 7/26/2021 at 7:04 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully,

While chosing a broker we should do some thorough research and shortlist the few reputed brokers. Then trade their demo accounts to test their processes and which ever suits the best we should go with that particular broker.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:46 AM, maspluto said:

the choice of broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account together with Tickmill.

I have selected the True ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

They have been in the Forex Trading Business from Year 2005.

In Forex trading maximum traders think by using high leverage generally we fall a great loss. but in order to my trading experience I don’t consider high leverage at any risk , if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk managing plan , nothing to do with high leverage at all. if you have proper trading plan including real money managing plan   then by using leverage you can make profit for all time.

Discipline is the key to success not only Forex but also every kinds of works. in my trading career for avoiding loss I always try to main my trading discipline. As alike, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage. but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.   

In forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. Almost each one get misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get to hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way,you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Without the help of a broker a trader can never be able to run his profitable marketing in Forex. It is very difficult to finding a good broker as the market is full with many scammers. Many people have lost their trust from Forex business by cheated from their brokers. Tpglobalfx trading broker I have chosen due to their active customer service record. This is one of the well- known Forex brokers in this decentralized market.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:40 PM, David Max said:

Without the help of a broker a trader can never be able to run his profitable marketing in Forex. It is very difficult to finding a good broker as the market is full with many scammers. Many people have lost their trust from Forex business by cheated from their brokers. Tpglobalfx trading broker I have chosen due to their active customer service record. This is one of the well- known Forex brokers in this decentralized market.

We will need to bring down the Risks that are present in doing our trades.

On 8/13/2021 at 12:07 PM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We will need to bring down the Risks that are present in doing our trades with the help of the Risk Management systems.