Risky investment

Rate this topic

Forex is a risky investment market. Trader need to follow proper trading risk management in trading. Trader should take risk tolerance range from 1% to 5% of the capital. Careful money and risk management rules should be followed by all traders at all times for all trade. I am trading with Eurotrader. I never take risk above 5% of capital per trade.

Without TP Global FX broker I have never traded with any other brokers till the long journey in my trading. This is the best broker and offer complete package of trading facilities. By their good support now I have become a knowledgeable trader. They give – high trading leverage, narrow spread, various trading indicators, smart bridge of technology, one account, multiple trading facility, 50 plus currency pairs, secured trading funds and many other.

One of the most important forex strategy is to think with your mind not with your heart. Emotion can put you in danger in forex market. Another strategy is to pick up a broker which gives a lot facilities in the trading. I use Forex4you for their low spreads, dynamic leverage and quick customer service. They provide tight spreads starts from 0.1 pips. Their maximum leverage is 1:1000. They give me 24X5 customer service. So, in my trading career they play an important role.

21 minutes ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

One of the most important forex strategy is to think with your mind not with your heart. Emotion can put you in danger in forex market. Another strategy is to pick up a broker which gives a lot facilities in the trading. I use Forex4you for their low spreads, dynamic leverage and quick customer service. They provide tight spreads starts from 0.1 pips. Their maximum leverage is 1:1000. They give me 24X5 customer service. So, in my trading career they play an important role.

When we are trading in the Forex markets we will have to understand this fact that if the Risks in our trading accounts will be Lower then we can do our trading Safely.

So it is advisable for the traders to use Lower Leverage Settings in their Trading Accounts.