Job Opening - Email Outreach Manager [Want to hire]

• Root Admin

Here at TGF we want to contact businesses (Forex Brokers, Crypto, Affiliate networks, etc) and invite them to list in our community. That's why I would like to hire a new collegue that will do email outreach for us (grab leads, email them and invite them on TGF)

Job description

TopGoldForum is for over 15 years, one of the prime online destination for online money making, forex trading, offshore companies, investments, online payments and crypto-currencies help and advices.

You will be responsible for managing, executing and delivering emails to invite businesses to list themselves and engage on Top Gold Forum. You will use Excel or Google Apps (Sheets) to manage leads, and our email software to send email invitations.

The role requires frequent client contact via email or live chat only. Being a friendly person, having the ability to interact with people and persuade them to join the communities would help.

You should apply if:

• You have 6 mnths+ experience in doing outreach. 
  • Your english is decent as you will work with scripts but from time to time custom answers are required.
  • Yu can commit to at least 4 hours daily but ideally would be 8 hours.
  • You are an organized capable doer that focus on solutions rather than problems.
  • You are creative and bring enthusiasm and energy to ideation sessions
  • You are confident in building sustainable client relationships through email.
  • You regularly monitor the landscape & keep up to speed with the finance industry (Forex, Crypto, Affiliate marketing)
  • You are organised and meticulous with detail

Requirements

• Day-to-day leads/contacts including keeping your email outreach campaigns on track
  • Building relationships with business representatives through email.
  • Brainstorming ideas and creating lists of new leads.
  • Performance reporting
  • Outreaching to business owners and representatives.

Benefits

• Agreed sallary paid (min of $400) in Crypto.
  • Attractive performance bonuses.
  • Flexible working hours - You make your own schedule as long as you meet the deliverable dates and KPIs.
  • Career advancements - You can become an outreach manager (taking care of outreach department) or our sales manager.

Questions?

Contact us

• MrD pinned this topic

Hello Admin,

I am interested for the position

has been years, I am active to discuss on many forums and like to talk about, forex, hyip, and other form of paid program on the industry, including to do invest to make research before to conclude the pros and cons. while I am do research personally, the conclusion is for own personal goal. not the complex one but it make me confident to talk about or to talk with.  

I am officially propose, and will work according to the term and rules which we will discuss later on.

Regard

thank u

• Like 1

• MrD changed the title to Job Opening - Email Outreach Manager [Want to hire]
  • MrD unpinned this topic
  • Root Admin

We restarted the process of hiring a person that will help us to outreach to Crypto & Gold businesses and invite them, here, on TGF. 

If you like to do outreach through email and want to get better at digital marketing then this open position may be for you. Payments for the hours in crypto or PP.

Fee free to post here or PM me if you are interested an I will give you more details.

Eager to work together,

D

• MrD pinned and featured this topic
  • Root Admin

I have been asked abou the sallary so I will add it here. At the moment we budgeted between $400 and $500 monthly for this position. Based on the skills, performance and commitment it may increase.

I'm an Expert Digital Marketer with Proven years of experience with skills and strategies for Sales and Best Results. I will like to work with Anyone who Might be in one way OR the other interested in My Service...

I offer, 

Discord Server promotion for Thousands of Audiences

Mass Discord DM

NFT Artwork for best Results

NFT Website Promotion

Brand Expansion and Many more Marketing Service.

Also I can work 14 hour per day and I had enough experience using different forums 

• Like 1

I am interested for the position

has been years, I am active to discuss on many forums and like to talk about, forex, hyip, and other form of paid program on the industry, including to do invest to make research before to conclude the pros and cons. while I am do research personally, the conclusion is for own personal goal. not the complex one but it make me confident to talk about or to talk with.  

I am officially propose, and will work according to the term and rules which we will discuss later on.

• Like 1

Hello admin,

I am interested for the position. I have been doing crypto trading and forex trading since 2019 and I have learn many analytical tools. I do this whenever I am free. Full time I am a digital marketing executive at Mip Academy. I have 2 years of experience at digital marketing and 3 years trading experience. Please feel free to ask if you have any question regarding my qualification and experience.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, Boazxavier said:

Hello admin,

I am interested for the position. I have been doing crypto trading and forex trading since 2019 and I have learn many analytical tools. I do this whenever I am free. Full time I am a digital marketing executive at Mip Academy. I have 2 years of experience at digital marketing and 3 years trading experience. Please feel free to ask if you have any question regarding my qualification and experience.

@Boazxavier, I will get in touch with you over PM to get some more details.

The position is still open, though.

• Root Admin
6 hours ago, SpaceWalker said:

Hello there, I'm retails trader almost 4 years know about the industry also work at different company as Selman's. I would like to apply this post, how?

@SpaceWalker please send me a message with your work experience, aprox desired pay so we can discuss the details.

• Like 1

• MrD unpinned this topic