Are Indicators Reliable?

Rate this topic

Indicators are reliable if you know how to utilize it. Some time trader uses several indicators in one chart which make the analysis more complicate. Trader should not complicate the trading. It is better to master one or two indicator which can bring the success. I am forex trader too. My broker Eurotrader give me almost all indicator available in the market. But I only use RSI and MA.

On 7/16/2021 at 12:45 PM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations together with Tickmill.

We will need to develop our Forex Analytical Skills so that we are able to get more income from our trades.

First of all, Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is a currency trading market. There are many currency pairs that can be traded on the market. However, it is a risky trading market. Proper risk management is essential. In my case, I am trading at Eurotrader and I am learning proper risk management from my broker education materials.

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Forex4you. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.

On 8/9/2021 at 10:28 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

If we want to use Lower Leverages we can do so in doing our trades in the Forex markets.

The Forex technical indicators are statistical measurements focused on a currency pair's exchange rate, value, or open interest that are often used by forex traders. Throughout the stock market, technical traders look at the price of a stock, while forex traders aim also at exchange rate of a currency pair. Exchange rates are used to calculate the bulk of the main forex measures.

4 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

The Forex technical indicators are statistical measurements focused on a currency pair's exchange rate, value, or open interest that are often used by forex traders. Throughout the stock market, technical traders look at the price of a stock, while forex traders aim also at exchange rate of a currency pair. Exchange rates are used to calculate the bulk of the main forex measures.

It is a known fact that if we will make use of the Technical Indicators we can get more Profits.

• 2 years later...