Discipline is important

Rate this topic

A trader has to be discipline for trading. This is one of the most important trading wisdom that trader should master. Lack of discipline leads to trading mistakes. If you make a lot of mistakes and loss, recovering from that loss is quite impossible. My broker Eurotrader provide me all the essential tips to make me discipline in trading. I also always exercise discipline for trading.

Discipline and plan are very important. If a trader cannot trade without discipline and plan, he will never be able to make a profit. As a trader, it is very important to maintain money management and risk management. And falls under discipline. It is not possible to survive in trading without discipline and plan.

On 7/16/2021 at 12:46 PM, uncle gober said:

applying discipline must be able to be done well, this is needed so that traders can become better and can be more optimal in carrying out trading activities while on a real account with Tickmill.

It is important for the traders to understand that if they will be able to maintain the Discipline in doing their trades they can get more profits.

If you want to trade in forex, learning is essential. Trading in forex is not an easy task. If you don't get prepared yourself for the market, you will face a huge loss.  So it is essential to get knowledge about forex trading. You need to choose a good broker which can help you to get knowledge about forex. I choose Tpglobalfx for my trading because they are trustable and secured. They help me to learn about forex trading. I can easily take my decision with the help of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is a high-risk trading market. To survive in this market, traders must follow appropriate risk management strategies. It is better to use some protective measures and avoid trading scam brokers. In my opinion, Eurotrader is the best forex broker. It is a regulated and licensed broker. The broker also offers a $50 micro account.

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment.

A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money. If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from Forex4you to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at much risk , I don’t consider  it at all, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense  planning and zero risk management policy nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Forex is the best trading market in the world. There are a lot of traders who choose this market as their only living source. I am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you since 2018. I started forex trader as a part-timer. But after 1.5 years I choose it as full time. I am happy to be a trader in the forex market. I am generating a healthy profit from forex trading.

19 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Forex is the best trading market in the world. There are a lot of traders who choose this market as their only living source. I am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you since 2018. I started forex trader as a part-timer. But after 1.5 years I choose it as full time. I am happy to be a trader in the forex market. I am generating a healthy profit from forex trading.

Forex trading is a type of business that can be done by us with good income.

20 hours ago, broforex51 said:

Hello, I'm trading with FreshForex and they offer me more than 100 pair (Forex, CFP on metals, CFD on Stocks, CFD on Indexes, CFD Energy Futures) It is good for me so I can choose what pair to trade and find my opportunities with my system.

I choose to do my Forex trading with the International and Reliable Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 6:23 AM, Lindsey said:

A disciplined trader is a mature trader, and mature trading is confidence through knowledge and skill, allowing you to protect your account through money management, risk management, and learning, so that you are a disciplined trader in your account.

asic miner

We need to try to maintain the Discipline when doing our trades so that we can get the Regular Profits.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Discipline goes missing from trading if traders don’t follow proper risk management policy like lowering lot size, trading in small spread-consuming pairs and flexible margin level. FXOpulence provides more than 28 trading pairs at a narrow trading spread. They offer 1:500 leverage, narrow spread and superior fast execution.