How to grow your forex portfolio? 

Rate this topic

New forex traders need to keep in mind that trading is a long-term process of learning how to trade, developing a strategy and growing your trading portfolio over time. While you may deploy a short-term strategy your overall focus should remain on a long-term base as you want to grow your wealth as you trade.

We cannot overstate the importance of educating yourself on the forex market. Take the time to study currency pairs and what affects them before risking your own capital; it’s an investment in time that could save you a good amount of money.

Moreover, Put your trading plan to the test in real market conditions with a risk-free FOREX.com practice account. You’ll get a chance to see what it’s like to trade currency pairs while taking your trading plan for a test drive without risking any of your own capital.

Don’t panic and enjoy the following 3 tips on growing your portfolio forex:

First Deposit – You should only trade the amount of money you can afford to lose as a trader, but make sure you make a first deposit with all the available funds you have for your first deposit. You want to stand on firm ground as you start. Please not this comes after you feel confident with your trading skills and after you perfected them in a mini-account with a small deposit.

Deposit Bonus – This is only suitable for long-term traders who do not seek to make a withdrawal
within three to six months of their first deposit. Those of you who plan on reducing your trading capital please skip this step as it is not suitable for you. Read the terms and conditions and understand them before you accept any bonus, but once you have done you may take advantage of this option on your first deposit only.

Deposit Plan – Create a monthly plan where you will continue to make smaller deposits every month and skip the deposit bonus. This will allow you to grow your account further until it reaches the appropriate size. Again, building a forex portfolio requires time and patience just as it takes with your forex trades. 

You can visit FX Merge site for more information and tips about forex trading. And you can get also fx merge coin for posting in FX Merge site. 

https://www.fxmerge.com

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

On 7/9/2021 at 9:40 PM, Sam Patrick said:

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

I choose to do my Forex trading with the International and Reputed Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

On 7/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

We will need to choose a Forex trading Broker that offers True ECN Trading facility like FXOpen Markets 🙂

Forex is a risky market. Many traders are losing money due to lose control of their feeling. So, EA or robot is good alternative for them. It doesn’t involve emotion in trading. There are lot of EAs in the market. Some work and some don’t. So, trader should test it in demo account before using in real account. I always test new EA or strategy in free demo account with Forex4you.

To become a successful trader, a new trader needs to learn basics of forex market. Trading is not an easy task, we all know that. When I started my trading career, I had no knowledge about forex. I learn the basics by creating a demo account of TP Global FX. They are really good for new trader. Their techniques and trading policy is very easy. My advice to the new traders is if they want to become a successful trader they need to know all the techniques of trading and a demo account can help them on that.

• 3 weeks later...

Simple trading is the fastest way. Expert traders can trade on simple charts and achieve great results. Traders can learn simple trading from demo trading and earn money. All brokers, including Eurotrader, offer their traders free demo accounts. Traders can practice trading with live price actions.

On 8/8/2021 at 9:33 AM, David Meyers said:

Simple trading is the fastest way. Expert traders can trade on simple charts and achieve great results. Traders can learn simple trading from demo trading and earn money. All brokers, including Eurotrader, offer their traders free demo accounts. Traders can practice trading with live price actions.

We will need to make use of the Simple Trading systems to gain the profits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The practice of investing in the Forex market shows that not in all cases portfolios really turn out to be an effective way of investing capital. The reason for investors' failures is simple - to put it mildly, they often choose the wrong financial instruments and products, as well as open accounts with not the most reliable brokerage companies. In general, earnforex.com helped me a lot in terms of strategies and advisors. Of course, I also easily admit that I can be wrong about some things. But the most important thing is not to stop working on yourself. All in all, forex trading is one of the most difficult methods of gaining capital.

On 1/14/2022 at 3:47 PM, RoyFollman said:

The practice of investing in the Forex market shows that not in all cases portfolios really turn out to be an effective way of investing capital.

If we want to make income from doing our trades in the Forex markets we will need to use such type of a Trading system that is Reliable for us.

• 8 months later...

Here are 5 ways how you can grow your small account -
1. Don't withdraw from your account
2. Learn from the mistakes, and maintain a trading journal
3. Avoid overtrading, and develop trading psychology
4. Set your risk per trade to utmost 2% per trade
5. Calculate trading costs and keep in mind the spreads when a trade is going on.

Never nurture the tendency of taking revenge on the market because it will throw you out of the market and you can’t survive here for long. So, to become a careful Forex trader, you must be devoid of this quality. Otherwise, you will not be able to reach your goal. On the other hand, I get such a great place for scalping trading from regulated broker Eurotrader.