Professional trading

Rate this topic

If traders spend only a small amount of money, professional trading may not yet be realistic. But if traders already have a good performance on their trading journey, it may be another case. Traders should take a maximum 5% risk of the capital for each trade to avoid big losses. It is proper money management which I learned from my broker Eurotrader.

Trading education is must for each and every Forex trader. If you are new then start learning at the demo account which is free from all cost and loss. Moreover, the demo account gives best knowledge about Forex market. At TP Global FX broker I have tried their demo trading account, where I have spent six months in learning trading practically. They give extra ordinary and exceptional learning courses for their beginners.

On 7/8/2021 at 9:11 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, so that traders can become more leverage in surviving and becoming a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We need to do our trading with the help of a Reliable and Reputed Forex Broker.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:53 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickill.

If we are looking to do Professional and Results oriented trading then we will need to choose a Regulated Forex Broker like FXOpen Markets 🙂

Forex is one of the most popular market in the world. There are lot of broker in this market. So, they attract trader by offering various offer. Bonus is also one of them. But trader cannot withdraw the bonus. They only use it in trader. So, it’s one kind of useless if you have use leverage. I am trading with Forex4you. My broker gives me high leverage and low spread which is useful.

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. So, A newcomer can get all the information and knowledge practically by using the demo account of any broker.

Demo account helps a trader to know about the market quite perfectly. I was also using demo account of Forex4you broker before entering into the real market of forex. It is very helpful to understand all things about the market. We can set the leverage and the starting amount in their demo account. It helps a new comer to know the forex precisely.

According to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading brokers, we have to ensure the broker for trading comfortably, which for all time make sure superior execution, security of funds, lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques, high leverage for making profit rapidly, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services for solving any instantly problems, low transaction cost and much more.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:51 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

To be able to become a Professional traders we will need to make Extra Efforts.

20 hours ago, broforex51 said:

Please do not waste your time to learn forex. You can looking for a broker who provides forex education, I recommend you to trade at FreshForex because FreshForex provides free education service for you. So now, start learning and start earning

We can learn trading in the Forex markets with the help of the DEMO Trading accounts.