There is no luck in forex trading.

Rate this topic

On 1/6/2022 at 8:26 AM, maspluto said:

The existing analytical skills must be owned by traders, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to develop such kind of analytical skills that can help us in earning the required amounts of profits from the markets.

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

On 1/14/2022 at 8:39 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I quite agree with  this statement, however I can object that sometimes luck helps us a lot. Of course, all traders have to understand that they shouldn't rely on luck even if the situation is getting worse and worse. If you will always or often rely onl uck you will turn trading activity into gambling, where are no strategies at all. You either win or lose. Trading activity is more about strategies, analyzing, drawing conclusions and making wise moves.
Although, sometimes luck really helps us a lot. Traders should relate to such situations as just a good confluence of circumstances and no more. 

On 1/28/2022 at 1:56 AM, tradesprint said:

Obviously broker is an essential part to initiate trading in the forex market so it is important to choose a reputed broker by doing proper research.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

• 1 year later...