There is no luck in forex trading.

Rate this topic

No one should depend upon luck in trading. You can be blessed with luck in one, or a couple of times but not all the times. In any case, You genuinely do need to fathom what you're doing. It's the unfaltering work that finally pays off. In case you do consistent work in right way, you will get accomplishment. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I like the platform of the broker. I other than like their advanced educational materials. They are so valuable to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 8:08 AM, maspluto said:

a good and correct understanding must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can become more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of our Trading Skills in earning the profits.

In Fx trading, Every trade will have their own trading strategy as only they know themselves best. I might enjoying scalping but doesn’t mean someone else is willing to take that kind of risk with their money. I do short term scalping and long term trading as well . I will go for one day and then sell at the end of business hours when the profit peaks. I will buy at its lowest right before business market hours then sell at around 3pm when the profit peaks usually for me.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:31 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account with Tickmill.

We will need to learn how to minimize the Risks that are present in our trading.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:21 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in generating profits while on a real account with Tickmill.

We have to learn about doing our trades in a controlled environment so that we can make a visible progress in the markets.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, Resolve said:

If we are willing to do hard work in this business of foreign exchange market then we can generate more profits easily.

Yeah a healthy level of perseverance is important because small troubles and failures walk alongside of trading and it's important to remain confident that success will eventually come. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:18 PM, pradegxs said:

Yeah a healthy level of perseverance is important because small troubles and failures walk alongside of trading and it's important to remain confident that success will eventually come. 

When we are trading in the Forex markets we will need to understand the importance of doing our trades according to a Trading Plan.

I totally agree with the statement that traders should not use such term as a bad or good luck. This term is harmful for traders because it swings the responsibility from a trader. I mean that it is better to use the word 'chances' or 'possibilities'. A trader needs to work with the possibilities but not with luck. As everybody knows it is impossible to predict the market moves. Sometimes it goes north even without any objective factors and vica versa. So, a trader should always bear in mind the fact that there is always a possibility of everything may go wrong and he should be prepared to it and hedge the opened deals. There is no luck in the market, there is only common sense, market analysis and discipline.