There is no luck in forex trading.

Rate this topic

There is no luck in forex trading. Traders just have to work towards luck, luck will not find them. The way to make profits is to make quality trades and learn something from them. Traders also need to be patient in trading. Because success takes time to comes. I am also a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader for almost 3 years. I am still waiting for my dream to come true.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

The forex market cannot be profitable depending on luck. If you want to make a profit, you have to trade by maintaining money management and discipline. And at the same time, you have to trade with a goal according to the plan. If trading can be done in such a way, it will be much easier to make a profit.

• 3 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

The forex market cannot be profitable depending on luck. If you want to make a profit, you have to trade by maintaining money management and discipline. And at the same time, you have to trade with a goal according to the plan. If trading can be done in such a way, it will be much easier to make a profit.

When we will start trading with a Plan we can get more Profits.

Success requires experience. The most important factor of success in Forex trading is experience. Success in this business requires experience. Forex trading requires an experienced person to be successful. If you have good experience and knowledge you do well in business then your luck automatically works in your favor. Eighty percent of success depends on experience, and luck cannot be helped.

best forex trading platform

On 10/16/2021 at 3:47 PM, seekforex said:

Success requires experience. The most important factor of success in Forex trading is experience. Success in this business requires experience. Forex trading requires an experienced person to be successful. If you have good experience and knowledge you do well in business then your luck automatically works in your favor. Eighty percent of success depends on experience, and luck cannot be helped.

best forex trading platform

We can become successful traders with our Hard work and Efforts.

That's a real truth. There is no luck in trading activity and I can't understand those traders, especially novices, who came to trading with a strong prejudice that they can earn money due to luck. Trader should never rely on luck, because it turns trading activity into gambling, while it's totally not a gambling. The main distinguishing trait between tradding and gambling is that gambling always implies luck. You don't need knowledge, skills and experience, anything you need is luck. Otherwise, trading is based on knowledge, analytical abilities, skills and experience. So, never rely on luck, beginners should know it too.

18 hours ago, pradegxs said:

Yeah betting on luck is the worst thing trader can attempt.However with proper money management it is still possible to get randomly in profit. 

We need to start doing our trading with some Planning and Control so that the profits will start coming to us.

On 10/26/2021 at 7:41 AM, maspluto said:

a trading plan will indeed be very much needed by traders, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in generating profits and can become traders

Those traders who are making use of a Trading plan can get more Profits from their trades.

Experience and luck both play an important role in what you do, so it can't be said which is more important. You cannot be successful in forex if you don't have sufficient experience and if you aren't lucky, then your performance in forex will be poor, but if you're lucky and have the right experience then in my opinion you're more likely to be successful.