⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

How to travel safely?

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's hard to travel safely right now. Because we are living in a time of pandemic. Now I have a goal that I have been pursuing for a year. I want to move to invest my money in an island investment in the Caribbean. I read up on the  Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment. I researched all the information through the site  https://migronis.com/en/saintkitts-and-nevis  . I am scared to go because I will be going with my family. I hope that everything will work out for us. And we will be able to fulfill his dream.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How to Plan a Trip Article Contents
  • Step 1: Figure out your travel budget.
  • Step 2: Decide on your travel style/partner(s)
  • Step 3: Choose a destination.
  • Step 4: Book flights.
  • Step 5: Book accommodation.
  • Step 6: Research things to do.
  • Step 7: Get travel insurance.
  • Step 8: Minimize travel risks.

It is safe to travel if you take measures. I had a live tour at costaricafocus.com of paradise and bird studies. You can see a huge number of animals and birds in the wild, watch turtles hatch, jump into a volcano crater, dive to the bottom of the Pacific and then the Atlantic Ocean, swim in a volcanic lake, see a hummingbird, taste an endless amount of fruit, swim in numerous waterfalls. Also, Costa Rica is the best place in the world for surfing. Here are the kite-surfing spots, and you can surf the waves of the ocean, and the smooth surface of the lake, overlooking the volcano Arenal, height of more than 1600 meters. 

• 2 weeks later...