What are your favourite books related to trading?

Rate this topic

Although a lot of different sources are available for learning online such as YouTube videos and online courses, I still like reading books when I want to learn new things. So far I have read (or in some cases listened to) the following books:

1. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - useful for learning about trading psychology and different strategies
2. One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore - a good guide on how to build your trading plan and stick to it
3. Trading in the Zone by Mike Douglas - mostly trading psychology, useful if you already have an idea about the technical side of trading and you want to improve further

These are all very popular, I have found them through many people recommending them online. The next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon - it's not specifically about trading but I heard good things about it. I found all three I have read to be useful.
What are some books you have read? Would you recommend them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2021 at 8:22 AM, uncle gober said:

Tickmill also provides several facilities provided by Tickmill, this is done so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

I am making use of the International and Reputed Forex trading broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. It's very educational. I have many hobbies . One of them is psychology.  I read different books on this topic, one of my favorites is "The Lucifer Effect. Why Good People Turn into Villains" by Philip Zimbardo. It is very interesting to observe the various factors influencing the behavior and decisions of a person. Being engaged in psychology, I learned a lot of new things.

14 hours ago, MelanieS23 said:

Thanks. It's very educational. I have many hobbies . One of them is psychology.  I read different books on this topic, one of my favorites is "The Lucifer Effect. Why Good People Turn into Villains" by Philip Zimbardo. It is very interesting to observe the various factors influencing the behavior and decisions of a person. Being engaged in psychology, I learned a lot of new things.

We will need to understand how the Trading Psychology works and is going to be managed by us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

On 12/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, Golden Sark said:

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.