What should I play with my daughter?

Rate this topic

Well I think you know that the best games are the ones that develop. I don't really understand why you have to play the others. You have to understand that you're wasting your time on them. And you can't get your time back. I discovered a game called MineCraft. In it I build a castle and develop my territory. You can communicate with other players and team up and build together. If anything, you can choose a suitable server for yourself here on this site https://best-minecraft-servers.co/

It's not really an easy subject. Children these days are running around with gadgets from a young age. I think it is better for them not to see a computer at all until a certain age. Minecraft is not a bad game, but playing in the yard with their peers will be much better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Epicollapse

I am also a fan of Minecraft and the D&D universe. I have been playing various board games in the D&D universe since I was a child. Now I have two options, start playing MMO RPG D&D or find a server where many people play. I'm tired of playing by myself, and I'm very lonely. I want to go to the fresh Minecraft server with someone and try to play collectively. Guys, if someone wants to play together but is also looking for people, write to me in private messages, I will send you my discord server, and we will already figure it out.

minecraft.buzz

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that meincraft is more than just a game. It shows your imagination. So this game is suitable for any age. I play paper meincraft with my son  https://www.manamonster.com/games/12993-paper-minecraft Try it, whoever is interested. Despite the fact that the game is simple, it is fascinating for all ages. 

Edited by Roza Vetrova

• 2 weeks later...