Do you take care of your health? How?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 2/23/2023 at 8:46 AM, MartinLeBijou said:

I should... Stopped sport for months now I have to jump into it again because I have trouble breathing after 2 minutes running.... a shame

I also stopped GYM for a couple of months and returned in the next few days. The difference is huge. Recommend to anyone that can spare a couple of hours weekly and have the medical condition for it.

If not at least a rapid walk will help.

Yes, I do take care of my health. I try to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. I also make sure to get enough sleep, drink plenty of water, and avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. I also make sure to get regular check-ups with my doctor and take any necessary medications as prescribed. I also stay informed about any new health research to ensure I'm taking the best possible care of myself.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I personally believe that you need to seriously monitor your health, and in general try to eat right, pay attention to physical activity. For example, I myself go swimming, and I want to enroll my child in a private school for swimming lessons https://3sswim.co.uk/kids-private/ , as it seems to me, the earlier one begins to instill a love of sports, the better

Edited by jinji
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...