Do you take care of your health? How?

Rate this topic

of course I care about my health!  I can share my story with you. I was worried about being overweight before. Last year, I weighed 146 kilograms and it had a bad effect on my well-being. I realized that I had big problems with obesity and decided to change something. I stopped overeating and went on a diet. I also started taking PhenQ  https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/phenq-review-2021-does-phenq-the-best-weight-loss-supplements/Content?oid=35883828 and eating healthy foods. these simple steps helped me lose weight in a short period of time and I do not want to be satisfied with what has already been achieved. I dream of weighing 80 kilograms and I hope that my dream will come true in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think this question has become more common since the pandemic began. When we had to sit at home being self-isolated, I decided to take advantage and finally change my lifestyle to take care of my health. First of all, I changed my daily routine, so I went to bed and wake up at the same time. Also, I started doing workouts, drinking more water, monitoring my nutrition, and taking supplements and vitamins (especially Vitamin D because according to the Canadian pharmacy, the latest research showed that its deficiency might increase the severity of COVID-19). Also, I'm thinking about yoga. I read it has many health benefits, but I've never tried it.

I try to take care of my health.
I think there are at least a few reasons for this:
*For the health of my body, if we are talking about physical fitness and sports.
*In order to please myself. If you like yourself in the mirror, it increases self-confidence and a feeling of satisfaction with life. Which entails a generally positive mood.
*To please my life partner. Yes, of course, the myth that "you have to like me for who I am" is very good. But it is very nice when a partner looks 100%!)
What am I doing? A healthy lifestyle, visiting the gym, full meals, Vit D in a preventive dosage at adequate initial levels, Omega 3, more positivity, physical activity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Take Care of Your Body
  1. Eat a healthy, balanced diet with lots of vegetables and fruit.
  2. Keep your immunizations up-to-date.
  3. Don't use tobacco, vape products, alcohol, or drugs.
  4. Exercise as often as you can.
  5. Stay aware of your emotions and moods.
  6. Get enough sleep.
  7. Wear proper protection at home, work, or play.

I am always careful about my health. 

Here I share with you some tips for good health.
1. Eat a healthy, balanced diet with lots of vegetables and fruit.
2. Keep your immunizations up-to-date.
3. Don't use tobacco, vape products, alcohol, or drugs.
4. Exercise as often as you can.
5. Stay aware of your emotions and moods.
6. Get enough sleep.
7. Wear proper protection at home, work, or play.

Now I tell you an important tip. It is essential to have a good mind for your good health. If you earn money, Your mind will stay cool all the time. That's why you can trade on Assetsfx. The minimum trade size at Assetsfx is 0.01 pips, which is very minimal.

I always take care of my health and try to follow a healthy lifestyle. We need to stay healthy in order to accomplish our goals. I always try to eat a balanced diet and sleep well. Sometimes, One thing I need to reduce is my screen time which is difficult since I am a crypto currency trader. But I make sure to rest and take a break so that I don’t get sick.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
6 hours ago, Josse Nolan said:

I always take care of my health and try to follow a healthy lifestyle. We need to stay healthy in order to accomplish our goals. I always try to eat a balanced diet and sleep well. Sometimes, One thing I need to reduce is my screen time which is difficult since I am a crypto currency trader. But I make sure to rest and take a break so that I don’t get sick.

Totally understand what you are saying about trying to reduce the screen time. That's one of my issues as well.