Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

Euro 2020 Predictions Contest $220 in Prizes 🔥


Recommended Posts

  • Root Admin

@WebGoldMiner, @Tonkovic guys you're killing me with the same bets :))) ..you know that I have to delimit you for the big money prize somehow..othwise you will split it 😉

Unless @fahadaziz is winning 3 in a row and you loose 3 in a row so we will have 3 winners with the most correct predictions 🙂

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Dennis#MD said:

@WebGoldMiner, @Tonkovic guys you're killing me with the same bets :))) ..you know that I have to delimit you for the big money prize somehow..othwise you will split it 😉

Unless @fahadaziz is winning 3 in a row and you loose 3 in a row so we will have 3 winners with the most correct predictions 🙂

Thank you, i got the prize!

The amount of 10 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U32290770->U26. Memo: TGF Contest Winner - England - Ukraine Prediction. Date: 22:03 04.07.21. Batch: 403944364.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Dennis#MD said:

@WebGoldMiner, @Tonkovic guys you're killing me with the same bets :))) ..you know that I have to delimit you for the big money prize somehow..othwise you will split it 😉

Unless @fahadaziz is winning 3 in a row and you loose 3 in a row so we will have 3 winners with the most correct predictions 🙂

Well, in order for us to break the tie, we need to take opposite sides in the finals, if one first choose a team, the other is obliged to take the opposing team, but it all depends on who will take the lead in the remaining two semi-final games, who knows? I think it would be fair enough in case of a tie at the end of this contest 🤑

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

😀 i think we were born to be brothers,,, for the last prediction if we still the same, we will vote/bet to the game and send it to the admin (Dennis) directly or (pm) so we dont know each other in prediction, if still the same....:),extract the name with random.org. #Pure luck without obligation#

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
On 7/5/2021 at 2:06 PM, Tonkovic said:

😀 i think we were born to be brothers,,, for the last prediction if we still the same, we will vote/bet to the game and send it to the admin (Dennis) directly or (pm) so we dont know each other in prediction, if still the same....:),extract the name with random.org. #Pure luck without obligation#

Good suggestions by both @Tonkovic and @WebGoldMiner. If for the finale there will still be equality then you will send me by PM 2 more aditional predictions ( [1] winning team or draw after the 90 mins, [2] the team that will mark the 1st goal or no goal in the first 90 mins) and if after those there is still equality then the prize will be split.

I don't want to add randomness into the grand prize contest as this is based on knowledge rather than luck 🙂

Agree?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dennis#MD said:

Good suggestions by both @Tonkovic and @WebGoldMiner. If for the finale there will still be equality then you will send me by PM 2 more aditional predictions ( [1] winning team or draw after the 90 mins, [2] the team that will mark the 1st goal or no goal in the first 90 mins) and if after those there is still equality then the price will be split.

I don't want to add randomness into the grand prize contest as this is based on knowledge rather than luck 🙂

Agree?

I agree 😀

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 4:59 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Top Winners (Jul 2)

  • 10 winning predictions: WebGoldMiner, Tonkovic
  • 7 winning predictions: fahadaziz
  • 6 winning predictions: BuggyMan, 
  • 4 winning predictions: OrigamiMag, nictria, XtraProfit,
  • 3 predictions:  EuChangeLtd
  • 2 predictions: IgorKu, nxnth,
  • 1 prediction: bluenoser, blondie, Juan Antonio, ashtraider, psv1964, GordfelcOn, Sandusky, wannabepro

Top Daily Money Winning (Update Jul 2 )

  • 4 Money prizes of $10: Tonkovic
  • 3 Money prizes of $10: BuggyMan,
  • 2 Money prizes of $10: WebGoldMiner, OrigamiMag, fahadaziz
  • 1 Money prize of $10: Juan Antonio, GordfelcOn, IgorKu, ashtraider, XtraProfit

The match for July 3 is Ukraine - England.

Cast your bet guys and gals.

I think now I have 8 winning predictions: after July 3 Ukraine vs England

England wons

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

@fahadaziz That's correct. I've updated the stats.

Top Winners (Jul 4)

  • 11 winning predictions: WebGoldMiner, Tonkovic
  • 8 winning predictions: fahadaziz
  • 6 winning predictions: BuggyMan, 
  • 5 winning predictions:  XtraProfit
  • 4 winning predictions: OrigamiMag, nictria,,
  • 3 predictions:  EuChangeLtd, IgorKu, nxnth
  • 2 predictions: ashtraide, wannabepro, Sandusky
  • 1 prediction: bluenoser, blondie, Juan Antonio, psv1964, GordfelcOn,

Top Daily Money Winning (Update Jul 4 )

  • 4 Money prizes of $10: Tonkovic
  • 3 Money prizes of $10: BuggyMan,
  • 2 Money prizes of $10: WebGoldMiner, OrigamiMag, fahadaziz
  • 1 Money prize of $10: Juan Antonio, GordfelcOn, IgorKu, ashtraider, XtraProfit, wannabepro
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

While we watch the Italy - Spain semifinal let's start the predictions for the other semifinal on Jul 7, Denmark - England.

Cast your predictions folks.. Here are almost the latest matches of Euro 2020. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest

The following limits are in place
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...