Euro 2020 Predictions Contest $220 in Prizes πŸ”₯

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Predictions are closed folks. Let's watch the match.

LE: England won. So here are our winners: @IgorKu, @TrinityS, @Zesarius, @WebGoldMiner, @XtraProfit, @ashtrader, @wannabepro, @Tonkovic, @fahadaziz, @lyuba, @nxanth, @ScreAm777, Money winner: @TrinitySΒ Live extraction video:Β https://fb.watch/6BX9e-IkzC/

pm_payment__17.png

• Like 4

• Root Admin

Top Most Winning Predictions (Jul 7)

• 13 winning predictions:Β WebGoldMiner, Tonkovic
  • 10Β winning predictions:Β fahadaziz
  • 6 winning predictions:Β BuggyMan,Β XtraProfit
  • 5Β winning predictions:Β Β IgorKu,Β nxnth
  • 4 winning predictions:Β OrigamiMag, nictria,ashtraide,Β wannabepro,
  • 3 predictions:Β Β EuChangeLtd,
  • 2 predictions:Β Β Sandusky, lyuba, TrinityS
  • 1 prediction:Β bluenoser, blondie, Juan Antonio, psv1964, GordfelcOn, Adoulazize, Zesarius, Scream777

Top Daily Money Prize WinningsΒ (Update Jul 7 )

• 4 Money prizes of $10:Β Tonkovic
  • 3 Money prizes of $10: BuggyMan,Β fahadaziz
  • 2 Money prizes of $10: WebGoldMiner, OrigamiMag,
  • 1 Money prize of $10: Juan Antonio, GordfelcOn, IgorKu, ashtraider, XtraProfit, wannabepro, TrinityS
  • Like 2

• Root Admin

Euro 2020 Grand Finale on Jul 11 - Italy - England Predictions

Guys and gals this is the last match of our predictions contest.

1. Cast your predictions on the team that will win Euro 2020. Who is gonna be, Italy or England? for oneΒ $10 daily money prize (randomly chosen from correct predictions)

2. (Optional) Cast your predictions on who will be our top tipster @WebGoldMiner,Β @Tonkovic, or DrawΒ (LE: Draw is no longer an option as Tonkovic and Webgoldminer chosen different winners for the final) for oneΒ $5 money prize (randomly chosen from correct predictions). It's for fun guys, don't take it seriously πŸ™‚

Special message for our top tipsters:

@WebGoldMinerΒ and @TonkovicΒ as there is a draw because both of you guys have 13 winning predictions I need a way to find the winner.

So if you select the same winning team then I will want you to:Β send me by PM 2 more additional predictions

1. winning team or a draw after the regular time (90 mins):Β Italy/England/Draw
  2. the team that will mark the 1st goal or no goal in the regular time (90 mins): Italy/England/0-0

After the competition is over I will post the screenshots with your selection and we will add points for the correct ones.If after those there is still equality then the prize will be split.

P.S. The big prize is $100 πŸ™‚

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

Let's make this last contest more exciting by write more comment or just like ❀️ ...i will send my prediction to Mr.Dennis privately as its required and now its time to find who is the top and the best tipster? (sound like a big event competition 🀣🀣)

Β 

Like aΒ campaign said: hello everyone, we are the best we are the finest...follow me, choose me,Β hopeΒ youΒ win!

Thanks for all of your support

Β 

🀣🀣 campaign action

#just for fun

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• TGF Premium

Well, I love soccer though it's not my country's #1 sport, basketball is. Soccer is not even shown on local TV except for selected cable tv carriers but since I said it's not our number one sport, even local cable stations does not carry soccer sports much, mostly replays only. I watch a lot grandslam tennis as they are shown live here, tennis is my preferred sport and then, soccer though I never played them my whole life, I just love watching. I was aware of the Euro 2020 reading sports columns online and Spain was my favorite team. With this contest, I only rely reading reviews, stats and news about how the game was played, how teams perform and did my own analysis. How I wish I could watch the games live on cable tv but nah! I was really deprived, I hate watching replays from youtube, there's no more excitement because I already know the results. I am not particular on individual players, teamwork is more important for me, that's how I measure how strong a team be. Anyway, as @Tonkovic said #justforfun, I won't ask for your vote guys, you can vote who your heart would choose, I can contend whatever the result be. I only wanted you all to know that I enjoyed here a lot, this is where I belong, a great community which is worth our time. Luv ya'll guys 😍🀩

• Thanks 1

• TGF Premium
1 hour ago, nxanth said:

So... my turn... I predict Italy to win.

AndΒ @WebGoldMinerΒ to win the forum's cup...

BUT!!!!

You have to admit thatΒ if I had started the predictions earlier, then you would definitely have felt my breath! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

@nxanth we may had a hard time beating your predictions if you came early🀣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1