Euro 2020 Predictions Contest $220 in Prizes πŸ”₯

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

So England won.

Here our winners that predicted that England will win: @WebGoldMiner, @ashtrader, @Tonkovic, @wannabepro, @fahadaziz, @IgorKu, @Sandusky, @nxanth, @XtraProfit

Tomorrow I'm going to do the extraction for the money prize winner. Stay tuned πŸ™‚

Money winner @wannabepro! Congrats. Send me please your acc to send the money prize.

Live extraction:Β https://fb.watch/v/4aKR1C_g2/

Money sent to @wannabepropm_payment__15.png

• Like 4

• Root Admin

The next game for predictions is the 1st seminal, between ItalyΒ an Spain which will take place on Jul 6.

Only 3 matches left till we will find out our best footbal predictor here on TGF so...cast your prediction folks!

• Like 4

• Root Admin

@WebGoldMiner, @TonkovicΒ guys you're killing me with the same bets :)))Β ..you know that I have to delimit you for the big money prize somehow..othwise you will split it πŸ˜‰

Unless @fahadazizΒ is winning 3 in a row and you loose 3 in a rowΒ so we will have 3 winners with the most correct predictions πŸ™‚

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Dennis#MD said:

@WebGoldMiner, @TonkovicΒ guys you're killing me with the same bets :)))Β ..you know that I have to delimit you for the big money prize somehow..othwise you will split it πŸ˜‰

Unless @fahadazizΒ is winning 3 in a row and you loose 3 in a rowΒ so we will have 3 winners with the most correct predictions πŸ™‚

Thank you, i got the prize!

The amount of 10 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U32290770->U26. Memo: TGF Contest Winner - England - Ukraine Prediction. Date: 22:03 04.07.21. Batch: 403944364.

• Like 2

• TGF Premium
33 minutes ago, Dennis#MD said:

Well, in order for us to break the tie, we need to take opposite sides in the finals, if one first choose a team, the other is obliged to take the opposing team, but it all depends on who will take the lead in the remaining two semi-final games, who knows? I think it would be fair enough in case of a tie at the end of this contest πŸ€‘

• Like 1

• TGF Premium

πŸ˜€ i think we were born to be brothers,,, for the last prediction if we stillΒ the same, we will vote/bet to the game and send it to the admin (Dennis) directly or (pm) so we dont know each other in prediction, if still the same....:),extract the name with random.org.Β #Pure luck withoutΒ obligation#

• Like 2

• Root Admin
On 7/5/2021 at 2:06 PM, Tonkovic said:

πŸ˜€ i think we were born to be brothers,,, for the last prediction if we stillΒ the same, we will vote/bet to the game and send it to the admin (Dennis) directly or (pm) so we dont know each other in prediction, if still the same....:),extract the name with random.org.Β #Pure luck withoutΒ obligation#

Good suggestions by both @TonkovicΒ and @WebGoldMiner. If for the finale there will still be equality then you will send me by PM 2 more aditional predictions ( [1] winning team or draw after the 90 mins, [2]Β the team that will mark the 1st goal or no goal in the first 90 mins) and if after those there is still equality then the prize will be split.

I don't want to add randomness into the grand prize contest as this is based on knowledge rather than luck πŸ™‚

Agree?

• Like 1

• TGF Premium
9 hours ago, Dennis#MD said:

Good suggestions by both @TonkovicΒ and @WebGoldMiner. If for the finale there will still be equality then you will send me by PM 2 more aditional predictions ( [1] winning team or draw after the 90 mins, [2]Β the team that will mark the 1st goal or no goal in the first 90 mins) and if after those there is still equality then the price will be split.

I don't want to add randomness into the grand prize contest as this is based on knowledge rather than luck πŸ™‚

Agree?

I agree πŸ˜€

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/3/2021 at 4:59 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Top Winners (Jul 2)

• 10 winning predictions:Β WebGoldMiner, Tonkovic
  • 7 winning predictions:Β fahadaziz
  • 6 winning predictions:Β BuggyMan,Β 
  • 4 winning predictions:Β OrigamiMag, nictria,Β XtraProfit,
  • 3 predictions:Β Β EuChangeLtd
  • 2 predictions:Β IgorKu, nxnth,
  • 1 prediction:Β bluenoser, blondie, Juan Antonio, ashtraider, psv1964, GordfelcOn, Sandusky, wannabepro

Top Daily Money Winning (Update Jul 2 )

• 4 Money prizes of $10:Β Tonkovic
  • 3 Money prizes of $10: BuggyMan,
  • 2 Money prizes of $10: WebGoldMiner, OrigamiMag, fahadaziz
  • 1 Money prize of $10: Juan Antonio, GordfelcOn, IgorKu, ashtraider, XtraProfit

The match forΒ July 3Β isΒ Ukraine - England.

Cast your bet guys and gals.

I think now I have 8 winning predictions: after July 3 Ukraine vs England

England wons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1