What do you sleep on?

Rate this topic

These days there is already a very large selection of different sofas and beds. It all depends on you and your preferences. I personally always choose a stiffer bed. I don't like to sleep on soft beds. I have back problems and a hard bed after a long day's work saves me. Check out the beds at https://sleepissimple.com/queen-size-futon . I think you should look into it as soon as possible.There is a lot of useful information about the different beds .

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have been thinking for a very long time which mattress I should choose after the renovation in my bedroom, so I chose two favorites for myself and recently found one very interesting article that compares them Saatva vs Winkbed. I am sure you will enjoy this article because here you can learn about the benefits of each mattress and choose the most suitable one for you. Personally, I made a choice for myself and was very pleased with it, because according to the characteristics described there, you can choose what you need.