Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
greenmango

Fave! Charmed Episodes

FAVE! Charmed Episodes

“Charmed” was one of my favourite television series when I was in high school and college. I would sometimes finish my college paper and reviews while watching the show, which was quiet an effort especially when the topic was about Shakespeare and Freud. This show sparked my fascination with magical powers, warlocks, sisterhood, witches and destiny. This show was primarily about three Halliwell sisters known as the Charmed Ones, whose destiny is to protect innocent lives against mischievous sprite. I guess one of the reasons why it gained popularity was primarily because of the hero portrayal of the Halliwell sisters in the series. They were not portrayed as the usual women victims who were in dire need of saving and a knight in shining armor. They are powerful independent women who do not only have magical powers but are excellent in hand to hand combat aswell. Another formula that made this series popular was because they set an example for other television shows, that a show should always be fun for all ages and it showed that it didn’t have to be all about sex, drugs and violence (although I have to admit that some of their clothes in latter seasons were a tad revealing.)

Here are some of my favourite episodes: