Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
cimonitor

SurfReborn - surfreborn.com

This will be changed to the new Traffic Exchanger format as soon as Steve has it changed over...

This is the new program from Steve Krenshaw the admin of ESP! I'm very optimistic about the opportunity here!

The autosurf industry has dramatically slowed down during the last few months. The industry as a whole has changed due to the lack of excitement there once was.... this brings us to SurfReborn!

SurfReborn's primary goal is to try to bring the autosurf industry back to life by bringing the excitement and the spark back to an industry that once flourished and thrived. We call upon all admins, surfers, newbies and veterans of the industry to come together in our mission to bring the surfing industry back to LIFE!

SIGNUP HERE

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

:coffee:

One of our Honest Admins runs this program, thanks Steve :thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Hey gang, our Banner is rotating on the surfing page !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bless your heart Steve :wub:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Some information for all of us:

SurfReborn continues to grow. In just 3 days our total upgrades have risen to $12,545... and mind

you, that's with a $200 maximum daily upgrade limit.

What is even more impressive is the membership support and how members and other admins are

joining in our mission and promoting SurfReborn.

I've received many messages from people saying that SurfReborn will be better than "a couple were named"... well that's up to all of you to make possible.

We surely have the potential to be badder, bigger and better than any previous surfs.

As long as we ALL continue to work together to push forward and maintain this momentum

everyone will win!

Steve

I agree 100%

Thought I would post the listed Forums in Steves program to post your payments in:

Please Visit and Post in our Forum

http://www.moneymakergroup.com

http://www.talkgold.com

http://www.topgoldforum.com

http://www.goldencashforum.com

Thanks members :thumbsup:

{fixed them so they go right to the Surf Reborn page...}

From Steve:

How can we continue this momentum?

It's very simple... promote, promote and promote anywhere and everywhere...

Our list of forums is growing. This just shows that if we all come together we can bring the surf industry back to where it belongs! Where members help one another... where admins help other admins to achieve one goal.. and this goal involves the entire industry... not just one admin... or one forum...or one monitor... but all!

Steve

I found a forum, that'a a good one and Surf Reborn wasn't listed...

Wellllllllll it is now... also sent in a request that they be added to the Forum list...

So I'll be adding it soon, I'm sure... as grass does not grow under Steve's feet...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Update...

One of the major ways to promote SurfReborn is to be very active in forums. The more members that are active in SurfReborn threads in forums will result in an overall more active program... a more active program will result in more earnings and profits for members. It's a win-win situation worth only a few minutes of posting each day.

Our current total upgrades in only 5 days since launch is $23,035! Simply amazing!

~*~*~*~

You heard the man. Get active!

smiley_villagepeople.gif

Update...

I have always been a pro-ponent of members posting in forums and being as active as possible because we all know from the past that the best form of promotion is still by word of mouth. If potential members see SurfReborn members active in the forums this gets them excited and makes them want to get in on the fun... and why not right? The more active members are in forums, the more new members join our community, the more sustainable the program gets and in the end all members earn more profits for a longer period of time. This alone should encourage members to be as active as possible.

Before upgrades begin to expire in about 6 days from now, I wanted to make sure that members understand the importance of activity in the forums. With that said, I think it is fair that the members who are more active in the forums consistently will receive payments first and fastest. Although receiving fast payments should be an incentive to be active in forums, members should also consider the more important incentives as I have mentioned above.

Let us all chip in and do our part to make SurfReborn the top autosurf program of the year!

Steve

Joined yesterday. Smooth surfing!

Staff

Steve will get it fixed as soon as he awakes...

Try again later... We're here to stay !!!

skylady ;)

member Emelie says:

Steve uses same hosting company as I do, same thing happened to my site today, contacted hosting company and it was fixed.

Emelie

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust

Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay username: mysurfjob

Transaction Number: 269127226

Amount: USD 4.94

Details (if provided): SurfReborn- spread the news.rn

thankyou_1.gif

i got this email.... :D

Dear mary hall,

First I would like to say that all pending cashout requests have been processed. Let's spread the news!!

How do we fight back the scammer admin that is sending ddos attacks?

That's actually easy.... The best way to fight back against these kinds of people is to simply support SurfReborn even more. Let it be known loud and clear that you've been paid by SurfReborn once you receive payment. Flood the forums and monitors with your postive posts and votes. If these scammer admins say one negative, counter it with 10 positives. Instead of fighting them back with negativity... let's fight them with postivity....

Steve

Staff

"I'm Lovin It" too !!

More than McDonalds :D :D :D

Can't wait till we really start rolling here!

There's a Brand New Contest here in TGF...

My Favorite Movie Contest

Cash Prizes will be given!

from steve.... :D

Dear mary hall,

The first batch of 130% plans will expire tomorrow, 5/28 server time. Let's Rock the forums and put the naysayers to rest!

Those who have been in my programs for the last year know that I am a long paying admin and all I ask in return is for members to make some noise and spread the news... Promote, promote... and promote! Post in whatever forums you belong to and let's show that the surf industry still has alot left in it!

SurfReborn continues to grow astoundingly. Our stats are off the hook!

Steve