Best indicator for gold trading

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Trading gold is basically the same as using currency pairs. But there are small differences, the main one is that the gold price moves 20 pips in 1 hour, while the currency price moves up or down by only a few pips.
I use the same indicators and advisors as I do on other currency pairs. Surprisingly, gold is a more interesting tool than some stocks. For example, the IBM stock is moving at 4 points per hour, but it is still far from the gold speed.
The choice of indicators for gold is similar to the choice of indicators for the currency pairs. During the flat it is advisable to use indicators such as MACD, Stochastic Oscillator, and in other cases, you can use the moving averages and other tools.
You can also use special indicators for trading gold, based on correlations, which show the information on several currency pairs in a single window. A striking example of such a tool is the gold indicator called Overlay Charts.

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, Kerazan said:

Trading gold is basically the same as using currency pairs. But there are small differences, the main one is that the gold price moves 20 pips in 1 hour, while the currency price moves up or down by only a few pips.
I use the same indicators and advisors as I do on other currency pairs. Surprisingly, gold is a more interesting tool than some stocks. For example, the IBM stock is moving at 4 points per hour, but it is still far from the gold speed.
The choice of indicators for gold is similar to the choice of indicators for the currency pairs. During the flat it is advisable to use indicators such as MACD, Stochastic Oscillator, and in other cases, you can use the moving averages and other tools.
You can also use special indicators for trading gold, based on correlations, which show the information on several currency pairs in a single window. A striking example of such a tool is the gold indicator called Overlay Charts.

When we are doing our trades in the Gold markets we will have to use the Longer Time Frames.