Huge discount on our forex profitable system

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

In many countries, Black Friday comes with great promotions! But I don't really like going to the store. The downside is that most companies make all the products expensive a few days before it. Then afterward, they come with a crazy price reduction. The reduction wasn't really done, it was a physiological trick, and that's how stores attract customers. I would instead buy what I found on https://paydaydeals.com.au/ than buy from a reputable distributor. Scammers are everywhere (even on Amazon, despite its excellent security algorithms), and you have to be sure to avoid them to avoid wasting your money. That's why I double-check every item.

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2021 at 11:33 PM, owenrules said:

In many countries, Black Friday comes with great promotions! But I don't really like going to the store. The downside is that most companies make all the products expensive a few days before it. Then afterward, they come with a crazy price reduction. The reduction wasn't really done, it was a physiological trick, and that's how stores attract customers. I would instead buy what I found on https://paydaydeals.com.au/ than buy from a reputable distributor. Scammers are everywhere (even on Amazon, despite its excellent security algorithms), and you have to be sure to avoid them to avoid wasting your money. That's why I double-check every item.

We will need to use such kind of trading strategies that are more Profitable.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick clarification that traders should not focus on huge discount-type products since mostly they don't work properly. Btw, I am not going to tell you anything bad but I just tell you the truth only. Those who are willing to use reliable expert advisors can use FxScalpingNL V2 EA cause this works with any Broker And any Account type even there is no need for optimization.