Using Trailing Stops To Protect Profits...

Rate this topic

• 5 years later...

People get sometimes Forex trading very hard as they begin their career with no knowledge in Forex market. But it is very necessary that we the trader learns first in order to trade well. This is why I start trading with the demo trading account. The demo account is very useful and at Forex4you broker I am using the demo account because it gives the practical trading knowledge to the Forex traders.

For trading effectively it is very important for the Forex traders of getting the daily trading updates because Forex trading is the biggest economic market place where currencies are traded at the current price. With ForexOne the simple and helpful Forex broker. In their trading platform as a trader I get the – latest trade market alert, economic data, hottest currency news and charts, latest political news and data, quotes and others.

Trailing stop can be extraordinary useful option if are a whole deal trader. The key furthest reaches of the trailing stop is to build your leeway surge as the market moves, without the essential for you to mediate and change. The trailing stop esteem enables you to carry after cases with a security you endorse of, that you don't need to screen always. I also use trailing stop if necessary. There are some brokers that don't allow trailing stop in narrow pips as their spreads is high. But can set trailing stop at any time with XeroMarkets as its spreads is very low sometimes as low as Zero pip.

I have been tweaking and changing what I do a fair bit, so hopefully learning and progressing. Nearly all of my losses can be attributed to getting the timing of the entry wrong. That's what I really need to work on. Also, SL and TP. I had a trade yesterday that was +38 pips, my TP was 40, then it reversed and I lost the lot! At least I had a BE set, but that happens a lot. Unfortunately I don't have the time to babysit the trades, otherwise, I'd go down to maybe M15 and watch them like a hawk.