Do You Have A Good Analytics ?

Show your analytical talents and earn on predicting the major intrigue of 2013: at what price will the EUR/USD pair close on 31 December?

Prize fund of the contest: 500 $

Your creative and well-grounded forecasts on the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 are accepted from16.12.2013 to 27.12.2013 in the comments to the contest webpage.

After the New Year holidays, FX Bazooka moderators will sum up the results of the contest and announce winners in 5 nominations:

1) The most accurate forecast (200$)

2) The most reasonable forecast (175$)

3) The best fundamental analysis (50$)

4) The best technical analysis (50$)

5) The most creative argumentation (25$)

Sponsor of the contest – FBS (“Best Broker in Asia region 2013”)

Terms and conditions:

A forecast should indicate an exact price (not a range)

Forecast argumentation is an obligatory contest admission criterion

Each participant’s forecast is eligible to win in several nominations

The minimum forecast argumentation length– 50 words

In case several participants give equally accurate forecasts, the one who was the first to provide the most precise and reasonable forecast will be considered to be a winner.

The close price of the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 will be determined according to the data from FBS MetaTrader 4.

Prize funds will be awarded to any real trading account belonging to a winner in FBS.

As soon as prize funds are awarded to a winner, they are transferred to his entire ownership.

Participants, caught in plagiarism, will be disqualified.

• 5 months later...

If you are searching for analysis to Learn or to get BEST analysis daily, you can follow OctaFx platform, where so many certified analyst provides their analysis on major and popular currencies all the time. this is a great chance to Learn and win from Forex trading.

To get all the latest news about Forex market and to get the Technical analysis for all major currencies given by certified Experts, you can choose OctaFx platform to join.

Here is the today's Europian news; ECB Vice President Vitor Constancio said on Wednesday following the publication of the central bank's Financial Stability Review that financial stability in the Eurozone was not the main concern currently and that the stubbornly low inflation was a more serious issue, to be discussed at next week's meeting. you will definitely love your Journey with this amazing broker, where making profits from live Forex is so Easy.

• 8 months later...

If the broker that you chose does not have the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to properly advise the new forex trader, the possibility of failure increases significantly. more experienced brokers are more preferable than inexperienced ones because of their record of stability and reliability.I open an account with Tickmill is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are I needed to do scalping . this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0,3 pips on eurusd, no requotes, positive slippage.

• 1 year later...

Learning Forex is right and you have to do it consistently. The main thing is to carefully select the information source. I remember once in classes of Teletrade they instilled the idea of ​​the harmfulness of Stop Loss use. Of course, then majority of students lost their deposits in the first month.

Archived