Where to learn trading?

Rate this topic

hello,
I'm a new member of the association. I have come to know the this forums as a result of covid 19, I'm unemployed. I'm thinking that the trading field can save me in this crisis Because I have read the newspaper I find that newspapers talk a lot about famous traders' profits, I wish I could be like them. but I'm starting with a zero And I don't know where to start yet. My biggest question right now is which trading class should I join? Where would be best for me, help me to my greatest success.
We hope to enjoy the love from you, those who go before.

Forex is not a gambling market. Traders must rely on the trading strategies they choose based on their trading experience and preference. In my case, I've been using a scalping strategy that makes a quick profit or loss. However, for scalping, traders a good broker that supports this kind of trading strategy. In my case, Eurotrader is my trading broker.

• Like 1

I had no knowledge of trading when I was a new trader. Later when I lost in trading I felt I had to learn trading. It is never possible to make a profit without trading education. Just at that moment I started collecting a lot of information from online. I learned about many types of strategies and practiced those strategies on demo platforms.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

19 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

We can start doing our trades in a way that will make us more Better Forex Traders.

It is not easy to make profit for newbies. It takes time to gain knowledge and skill. I recommend to trader in demo account for 5-6 month before investing money. After that If you ae confident then go for the real investment. I am also a trader. I am trading with TP Global FX. My broker helps me lot in my 2years for trading journey.

Do Not Trade With Money You Cannot Afford To Lose !

VSA is good David Weis Dr Gary Dayton and Tom Williams are what I have readAnn Couling is also reccomend by expertRead Mind Over MarketsTrading is mindset and patienceSave money if you can and learn trading on demo first.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

There is a lot to be learned in Forex trading. If the trader wants to trade without acquiring knowledge, he is gambling and making a fortune. Which tends to fall into trading. I have to gain profit by gaining knowledge. If there is a deficit in acquiring knowledge, it has to be matured.

We will need to use our Trading based Skills and only if we are having any information about a currency pair we should Enter into the markets.

• 2 weeks later...

Learning from the past mistakes is essential for progress. Uncommon traders keep a journal and much of the time overview it to see what messes up they have done. By then they endeavor not no confer comparative blunders on and on. I also keep a journal for my trading. At present I'm trading with Tpglobalfx, a regulated broker. It provides premium services to its customers. It offers ultra low spreads starting from 0.0.01 pips. It has various funding methods and sufficient liquidity providers.

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

Forex market is the biggest online earning platform. The main reason of being the most demandable investment platform in my sense are, flexible working schedule, unlimited earning opportunity, low or big investment facility and no central place opportunities.

I was also very interested to do Forex trading and this is why I choose Forex4you who is one of the secured and regulated Forex brokers in this trade industry. They have various trading accounts, various trading platforms, flexible high leverage 1:1000, narrow spread from 0 pips, low commission, low trading cost with low margin, various risk managing tools, more than 150 trade able tools, secured funds, no restriction for pending orders, comfortable trading environment, re-quote, slippage ad dealing desk free trading environment etc.