Learn and practice

Rate this topic

Experienced traders can trade with ease in the forex market. Because they have a huge amount of knowledge. They all know how this market works. So, leaner well invest money later. There are demo trading facilities. Most brokers like Eurotrader offers it. Traders can learn and practice there without investing any money. It is a risk-free way to learn.

To become experts, traders have to work hard in the forex market. After only gaining a lot of experience, traders can become experts in trading.  It may not be possible for beginners, but once you gain experience, it's very easy. Forex is very easy to do if you are a longtime professional trader. I am also a forex trader and I am trading with Eurotrader offer for almost 3 years.

If you want to trade, you have to acquire a trading education first. If you try to make a profit without acquiring trading education, it will be difficult to make a profit. I first learn trading then I use that learning on Eurotrader broker's demo platform. Do not practice with demo trading before applying to real trading.

Yes. You are right.  To develop passion for forex trading you need to learn first. People start trading just learning how to place a biy or sell order and close them. It's not learning. Leaning means to know how to make strategy and how to control your emotions while trading. Without learning you will not find passion because you will lose money. Broker is also important for trading. A licensed and regulated broker like Eurotrader is very important that provides amazing facilities to it's customer.

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research all the broker before trading under a broker. After full inspection I decided to choose TP Global FX to trade in the market. Because they helped me to understand all the information about market and they helped me to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

18 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

Forex trading will need a lot of Time and we have to learn how to do this business in the markets.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

Trading education and that knowledge should be put to good use. If you want to trade properly, you have to manage the risk. If I work with a 1: 2 risk ratio, I will be able to cover that loss. That's why I have to practice and make myself perfect.

If we want to increase our Trading Skills in this business then we will have to use a Trading System that is easy and also Profitable at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Success in forex takes time. If traders have enough patience and discipline, it's not really a problem. Many traders are in a hurry to make money. They want to succeed right away. And that is absolutely impossible. It's good to increase your knowledge. That is why I plan to take a free education course for Eurotrader.

8 hours ago, David Meyers said:

Success in forex takes time. If traders have enough patience and discipline, it's not really a problem. Many traders are in a hurry to make money. They want to succeed right away. And that is absolutely impossible. It's good to increase your knowledge. That is why I plan to take a free education course for Eurotrader.

If we want to become a  successful trader we will need to do a lot of Learning and Practice in the DEMO accounts.

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.

Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, maspluto said:

The choice of an existing broker must be carefully considered, this is done so that traders can get the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We must try to do a lot of practice in doing our trading so that we can become more successful traders.

• 2 years later...

We learn trading like theoretical knowledge but we don’t apply that earned knowledge on demo account and that’s why this learning isn’t effective. Technical analysis can be the perfect choice for you if you want to forecast the market within the shortest time. For technical analysis, using indicators is a must. FXOpulence broker offers more than 400 technical tools for technical analysis.