Hello everyone!

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello @Dan1,

Welcome to Top Gold Forum. Nice to see you are into programming and affiliate marketing. We have quite similar backgrouds. Yet I left programming for affiliate marketing and SEO.

Tell us more about how are things going for you.

• Like 1

Not bad but things aren't going well for me on this forum. I was hoping to be active on this forum by using it to learn more about different affiliate programs, marketing techniques, and to share any knowledge I gain with others. The problem is, it takes forever to get posts approved. I initially used colour to make headings stand out a little bit but after I read through the terms and conditions, I figured, that's probably a bad idea. I then edited it to be sure that I am within the rules, but it still says pending approval even after a couple of weeks. I don't believe I'm breaking any rules, but if somehow I am, surely, the post shouldΒ be declined and not still pending. What can I do about that? Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello @Dan1,

Unfortunately, we have a SPAM issue as many users sign up only to create a post and leave their backlinks without adding any value to the conversation. That's why we manually approve posts till the user proves it is genuine.

If you are interested more in affiliate marketing and digital marketing, then I recommend you our other community:

Monetize.info and the Monetize.info Affiliate Marketing Forum