Learning is essential in forex trading. However, to be honest, I don't believe in any mentors, paid or free. Because most of them are known to be fraudulent. I learned trading by myself. There are a lot of sources to learn to trade. Many brokers also offer educational resources. But, for me, my broker Eurotrader educational course is one of the best guides, especially for new traders.

TP Global FX is a dedicated Forex broker in Forex market which I can say proudly because I have used them still using in my trading. To trade safely I choose this broker after trading with them I realize that I was right by choosing this great trading broker. They never cheat their clients. They ensure first of all funds security in their platform. From all well- reputed bank accounts they give accounts to their entire clients.

choosing an existing broker must be able to pay close attention, this is done so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort with Tickmill.

First of all, you need to learn all available info about broker. You can surf the net and read this information.   When I was looking for good information I found the site which calls Finarm. This site is the good opportunity to learn smth new about brokers.

2 hours ago, Michael Butcher said:

First of all, you need to learn all available info about broker. You can surf the net and read this information.   When I was looking for good information I found the site which calls Finarm. This site is the good opportunity to learn smth new about brokers.

We will need to make Efforts so that we are able to do our trading with success.

People have become more interested in online income, especially for forex. Forex trading has many complicated problems, especially for new traders. It's not just about trading. Traders also need to protect them from bad and scams broker. Your trading life will be miserable if you encounter one of them. So, always trade with regulated brokers like Eurotrader to avoid scams in the forex market.

Forex trading is easy to learn due to the demo account facility. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. It is a risk-free account. I recommend the new trader should try the demo account. But many new traders jump into real trading first and they lose their whole capital. So, it is better to practice trading first at the demo account.

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.

Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers.