What Is The Difference Between Forex Trading And Gambling?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think forex is not one of the gambling business, because in forex we not only speculative but we are required to be able to analyze the market and the market movement chart, traders who rely only speculative will never succeed in this business. We need more experience and knowledge in forex to get a better result. So, it's not game as well.

ere are sell and buy in forex trading. And for can generate profit in forex we need science. Without science, we would not make a profit. while gambling, whether we need science to be able to make a profit?

I agree with you, forex is not gambling. we need to do a good trading analysis if you want to get profit from forex. Without proper analysis, then we will not benefit from this business. We need to learn on a demo account to learn to analyze the market.

Gambling always all the time depends on luck.If your cards didn't fall into good pieces,there is nothing much you can do but rely on luck.In forex,you can't depend on luck to be successful.You must be skillful and knowledgeable to analyze the market for favorable and profitable trade position.

in gambling we can only rely on luck. But in forex we can not rely on luck. We have much to learn to be able to do a proper analysis. Profit so that we can get.

• 3 weeks later...

In my point of view and what first came into my mind when i had read this question is the word luck.

I think the main difference between forexand gambling is the word "luck".

At gambling we more rely on our luck in winning,while at forex we cant we need to learn and analyze.The market is so huge so we need to learn we cant rely on our luck.

• 2 months later...
Guest gaban

fundamental difference between the forex with the forex gambling is that we need the skills and knowledge to be able to analyze trading so we will make a profit. without the skills and knowledge of the forex will be no different with gambling.

Guest gaban

Yes, forex is not gambling, because we can get the obvious advantages of forex. for that, we must increase the skills and experience to be able to make money in forex. forex because if done with the original guess it will only lose

• 6 years later...

A few trades and brokers permit miniaturized scale lots for littler trading accounts and those with lower risk resilience. The miniaturized scale lot is proportionate to 1,000 units of one currency. If you have an account that is financed with the utilization of U.S. dollars, a smaller scale lot connotes 1000 USD of the base currency. A smaller than normal lot is 10,000 units of your base currency and a standard lot is 100,000 units. The individuals who remain with pairs dependent on the dollar will locate the most volume in the U.S. trading session and when the restricting pair's market is open.

• 4 months later...

Forex isn't like gambling. Some people treat it like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to influence a whole deal to sort out. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. I like their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It likewise doesn't requote while I submit any request.

Forex is more popular than other investment market. It is easy to start but hard to make consistent money. Many lost their money in forex market and more are coming for hoping to make money. Most of trader come to the market with unrealistic expectation. So, don’t think like that. I am trading professionally with Eurotrader. They are giving me best trading guide to survive in the market.

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.

Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader, I trade with Forex4you. It has very low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, which is very attractive for those who has little amount to invest.