Is Forex Boring?

Indeed it seems boring, but if we are serious forex trading, forex trading then be very exciting and not boring. Maybe most of them that are feeling bored with forex trading because they are too long do demo trading, so they do not have a good reason for continuous trading demo, so forex trading make us be boring. Let's Try Armada Demo Cup 2014 : Forex trading contest with 20 000 $ prize pool

Guest gaban

forex is not boring for me because with forex then I can get a lot of money. if we could do a good analysis of the money will come to us and was very pleasant. for that we have much to learn trading analysis

• 2 months later...

I don't think so that Forex is a boring business cause this is the only one business where we can get maximum profit within very short time. But sometimes it can be very tough to make profit cause broker place trade against their clients. In my own experience OctaFX is quite different cause I have been trading Forex with this broker for a long time. Even their personal manager always tries to help their clients to grow the best earnings. So don't feel boring just try to get in touch with an outstanding broker

Guest gaban

forex it's fun for me, because with forex then I can get a lot of money. For that, we need to have the skills and experience that a lot of trading to make money with forex

I don't think so, Forex trading is Boring. Because I am making enough profits around the month and living a happy life. oh, yes. Forex trading might be boring to those who are not being able to get profits or losing their money here. My broker OctaF always helps me to win from live trading.

I started my trading with this broker being a winner of demo contest. Right now, this broker offers two types of Trading contest for demo account. OctaFX Champion Demo contest and Trading Sprint Demo contest. King of the Road contest for real account holder.

You can get $500 as profits if you win any contest. Winning from live trading is so easy, when you are with OctaFx. Don't worry, it will never let you lose any trade. So, Forex trading is not a boring platform for me anymore.

Guest gaban

forex is not boring for me, because with my forex trading can get maximum results. therefore, therefore we need to learn and practice trading so that we can be successful in forex. if we understand well the forex forex will not be boring

forex is not boring for me, because with my forex trading can get maximum results. therefore, therefore we need to learn and practice trading so that we can be successful in forex. if we understand well the forex forex will not be boring

yes its very interesting, if you dont take interest, not only forex, any work in the world seems to be boring.

Guest gaban

Forex is not boring if we have a good forex science, because science we can trade well so that we are able to obtain maximum results. therefore we have a lot to learn and practice trading so that we can benefit from forex

Its not boring, I feel excited everyday cause I am getting profit everyday from my broker FreshForex . When Its sunday, I am waiting until 1am here, bangladeshi time just to see what happened to the market. Everyday forex gives something new to learn and experience, its a continouos learning so i find it not boring. Every winning trades makes me really happy, for the losing trade, I just wait for the retracement if i am going to close it with negative or positive profit

Guest gaban

if you want to manage your capital well then forex will not be boring. for that you need a lot of skill and knowledge to have a good trading so that you will make money with forex and forex will not be boring

There is nothing about boredom in forex trading. Losing and winnings trigger such emotions as excitiment, frustration and feeling of satisfaction in case of desired event - getting profit. The last thing happens with me at most, because I trade with knowledge and by support of reliable broker of OctaFx. To take my mind off trading and have a rest I join their contests to try my luck and improve experience with them.

• 1 month later...

No Forex is not a boring business. it is very interesting and we not only make good money but also we learn about discipline,patience and control over emotions.

Right, forex trading is not boring business. If we enjoy to trade in forex, we will be able to get more maximal result. We must be able to maximize our trading skills to get more maximal. If we want to try and effort, the result will come to us.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

Forex is really boring when you sustain losses, but when losses alternates profit then you are in a good spirit and eager to earn more. However be careful with overtrading if you think you can easily avoid it then you are long way out of actual situation because there is no definite limit of the trades you open daily. Take a look at Hotforex tutorials - http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-tools/forex-education.html for more information about risk management and how to make forex an ecnanting business.

Archived