Is Forex Boring?

Never, Forex is the one of the most challenging business in the world where we traders can earn unlimited money within a short time. One the other hand, without enough trading knowledge you should be die. So, be careful and determined to learn Forex. By the way, my learning process of Forex was much interesting and enjoyable. Because, I was selected one of the most helpful trading platform ‘GCI’ which has huge facilities for new Forex trader to Learn Forex. Honestly, I have learned the basic knowledge of Forex by reading their eBook and learned advance level of Forex by watching their video tutorial. As a result, now I become a professional Forex trader. After learning, I have open my live account with this regulated trading platform with 30% welcome bonus.

I think forex will not be boring because in forex trading has many challenges, if we continue to improve trading skills are good and we can conquer the challenges of the profit will come to us

• 5 months later...

Work is work and it’s going to be boring, but we are looking to earn money right? So it’s okay to tackle bit of boredom, but the point is to make something from it and thankfully I am able to make a lot more then what I wanted with help of my broker Nova FX, it’s a really brilliant company to deal with and they have got all the stuff that makes them the best broker in the world today!

Guest gaban

if you often gain in forex trading then forex will not be boring, and therefore you need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that you will never get bored with forex. And forex is a business that has a lot of profit

Guest gaban

if we was in front chart continues then we will get bored with forex, forex does not have to be in front of the chart, we can leave the trade but we should use SL when trading so that we can limit the risk of forex properly

I bet it's not!)))))

Forex is definitely not boring when your broker offers enough quantity of bonuses, that's kinda entertaining sometimes (contests and other stuff). Maybe I'm just luck with my broker. Fresh is really good at it: no time to be bored, every moment you've got enough motivation and instruments to do smth.

forex is interesting business for me. It is not like boring.I have to remain attentive, active and careful all the time while trading.It is true slow movement of market is not liked by traders. I listen music if feel sometimes bore from trading . Forex is interesting for me not boring if it was boring I will leave

Guest gaban

yes, forex business is very interesting, and not boring. we can get the money from forex, let alone to start trading we do not need to issue a large capital, we can start trading with small capital

Archived