Is Forex Boring?

forex is not boring for me. Precisely forex business is very challenging. We are required to have good analytical skills trading if you want to make a profit. Forex prices is difficult to predict. We will never know when the price will change.

I agree with you. I like so much trading in forex, i never bored and even it makes me got addicted to always trade there...

Yes, forex is very interesting. Moreover, if we can make a profit, it will make us even more addicted. Therefore, we have much to learn, because the forex risk is very high. Without learning the only loss that we get.

Forex risk is very high that's why we have to be continous in our learning.

Of course, without learning continues then we will not be developing skills. Though forex risk is very high. So we are required to continue to learn and practice. That way, we can minimize the risk.

I dont think that forex will be boring at all.Forex gives us the possibility to earn profit we just need to devote ourself in learning about forex first.And if we are really interesed in forex we will not feel bored at all especially if we are already earning from our trade.

I also feel that forex is not boring. Because we can get many benefits from this business. Forex is a great opportunity. To find out the odds forex, newbie can try real trading account by making use of the bonus post instaforex.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, I agree with you, why should bored with forex? I do not feel so. For me forex it was not boring . because I can make a profit every day. Although often experience loss.

Thank you for your responses.Forex is definitely tasking but as you said,it is challenging because analyzing the unpredictable market makes you think and work harder to put up a good trading plan.And patience must be appllied everytime and you must not get bored along the way.

Try to use an EA. You can leave it and holiday with your family..;)

Yes, That are a benefit of EA. but carefully that we must keep care about EA job. so we must to see every hours or day how the EA works. i thing, The best way to earn profits in forex is use our capability and experience. broker ehich suitable to use EA, I think is Armada Markets

Try to use an EA. You can leave it and holiday with your family..;)

I do not use the EA when trading. Because the robot is not good at being a fluctuating market conditions. I think a better trading manually. I can hone my trading skills better. Forex risk is great, so I'm more comfortable trading manually. I can monitor my account in real

• 3 months later...

I do not use the EA when trading. Because the robot is not good at being a fluctuating market conditions. I think a better trading manually. I can hone my trading skills better. Forex risk is great, so I'm more comfortable trading manually. I can monitor my account in real

I prefer manual trading than automated trading, because manual trading allows us to continue to practice and sharpen our analytical skills, in addition to trading manual we can find a trading strategy that best fits our trading style, and by the time will make us better in trading world.
but if you want to try autotrade trading, my broker give you this facility. Let's Try Myfxbook Autotrade - Armada Markets - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

Forex for me is not boring because forex is difficult to predict. so we need a lot of good trading skills to predict the market. This is the art of forex, we will never know when the price will move. so every time will be precious. you try trading in RealTrade

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
I prefer manual trading than automated trading, because manual trading allows us to continue to practice and sharpen our analytical skills, in addition to trading manual we can find a trading strategy that best fits our trading style, and by the time will make us better in trading world.
but if you want to try autotrade trading, my broker give you this facility. Let's Try Myfxbook Autotrade - Armada Markets - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

I agree with you, with manual trading then we can train a good trading skills with maximum trading so the results can be obtained. for that we should be able to continue to train with good trading skills

Archived